TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures from Flood Ford 6-28-08

RogerS

GREAT pictures!...and wow, they sure did pick the right weather day for that show.

I liked the S snake center caps on the black SGT - I had not actually seen them on a car before. It was good to see that they had some SGT's there. Did anyone know what they were??? :lol:

GREAT pictures!...and wow, they sure did pick the right weather day for that show.

I liked the S snake center caps on the black SGT - I had not actually seen them on a car before. It was good to see that they had some SGT's there. Did anyone know what they were??? :lol:

That Black SGT also changed his wheels to the polished from Black. It looked pretty good.

To answer your question...................the Shelby's had the largest groups of people around them all day. So many did know. :lol:

That Black SGT also changed his wheels to the polished from Black. It looked pretty good.

To answer your question...................the Shelby's had the largest groups of people around them all day. So many did know. :lol:

Geez - i didn't even think about the polished vs. black - those wheels looked great!

Archived