TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ilmor Mod No. 1

:happy feet: Wohoo Ilmor :happy feet:

spending that gas money!! :)

Yeah, except its cheaper now...last year this emblem, including shipping, would have cost me 10.5 gallons. Now it only costs 7.7 gallons! :hysterical:

Also, I must add - this berg design must be right - my wife took one look at it and said "Wow! That looks "BAD" (the good kind of bad) "I like it!!!" So, that was amazing in itself. :o

Lastly, my signature is revised.

Oh - one more thing - that emblem, if it were just a little bit smaller diameter, would fit nicely right over the tri-bar pony on the steering wheel. I think the steering wheel emblem should be a brushed stainless.

Yeah, except its cheaper now...last year this emblem, including shipping, would have cost me 10.5 gallons. Now it only costs 7.7 gallons! :hysterical:

Great logic Ilmor. Who knows, maybe a super charger is in the near future :happy feet: The cap looks great. Let the mods begin.

Jim

OMG :o

Say it ain't so!!

BTW, the pic in your signature on the old site was my inspiration for getting a white one!!

Good, glad to hear that! They do look awesome, don't they... :D

I think I'll need to take a new signature pic which shows my mod (revision).

Presenting.....Ilmor's first mod!!!

The Berg S Snake Faux Gas Cap Emblem.....

---------

Way to go Ilmor! Looks good.

I'm afraid I'm starting onto the same slippery slope of modifications that many have talked about! I have the lower billett grille on order and I've got a long "wish list" after reading through the SPP catalogue.

I guess the 2 "stock" 2007 SGTs in CT will be "stock" no longer....

yellow pony

Archived