TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday SDEAR

RogerS

I know Sue has not been on this forum much over the last few month's but a good friend and a BIG SHELBY fan, owner and Birthday Bash attendee and participant.

I hope you have a great Birthday Sue and all is well. I wonder what AUTOPLAY has in store for this special day? :hysterical: We miss you here.

:party2:

Happy Birthday Sue!

I wonder what AUTOPLAY has in store for this special day?

Somebody from Florida with a white Shelby GT auto transmission called Quantum Performance last week while I was there. They were looking for a supercharger as a birthday present. Wouldn't have been you Sue, was it?

Anyway, happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Sue!

Somebody from Florida with a white Shelby GT auto transmission called Quantum Performance last week while I was there. They were looking for a supercharger as a birthday present. Wouldn't have been you Sue, was it?

Anyway, happy birthday!

Nope. She's got a black one.

Happy B-Day Sue!

Sue,

Happy Birthday, girl. I confess, it brings back memories of that limo we shared in Vegas in January of this year. Remember? That was a great time . . . and you were such a good sport. :hysterical: Hope your birthday (it is still your birthday here on the left coast) has been a good one. All the best.

Jim

oh gosh.....thanks to all of you !!!!

I miss you all too..but this board was starting to bring me stress instead of peace haha !

Thanks or all the birthday wishes...had a great day ! I will try stopping in more often...just been busy in "another" world haha ! :hysterical:

Love and miss you all !

And no darn..the supercharger wasnt for me haha...i would kill myself !

Hugs to all of you my friends !!!

Sue

Happy Birthday Sue!!!

Havent heard from you in awhile,but I did check on you thru autoplay

michael morris

He told me Michael.........haha...how is Brandi doing? Hope all is well ! Can't wait to hear how she is and when the lucky event happens ! One of these days gong to take a road trip up and see you !

Hugs and give Brandi my best !

Sue

I asked you NOT to send my pic around from Vegas! I was just trying to get a little sun!

:dance:

Keep dreaming Jeff !!!!!

That was the guy i MET in vegas !!!!! hahahhaah

You guys are killing me !

Thanks Grabber for the thrill :)

Sue

Archived