TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR #0009 in SoCal

MY500SS

Yeah, Galpin Ford got their car yesterday, but I don't know what number it is yet.

I was at Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood today and they have car #0009. Silver with Blue strips. Man these cars look so cool in person.

Sales manager said 120k will take it.

Good to see these are starting to appear. It won't be long now for Mr. Nut!

Mr. Nut?

:happy feet:

THAT OVER LAP IS BIGGER THAN THE WHEELS. :hysterical::hysterical:

I hate to bash this car but I'm extremely disappointed. ... wheels, spoiler, color and hood alignment :barf: Don't get me wrong I'd take it if someone was giving it away ... I would just have to upgrade to Alcoa 20's and live with the rest.

180 grand, why not just ask an even 200 at that point. These absurd asking prices do nothing more than cultivate animosity and fuel internet chatter. What do you think will happen to the value of these cars when the next top of the line Shelby Mustang takes center stage and steals the show.

Didn't sell either. 0 bids. Reality will soon set in.

I hate to bash this car but I'm extremely disappointed. ... wheels, spoiler, color and hood alignment :barf: Don't get me wrong I'd take it if someone was giving it away ... I would just have to upgrade to Alcoa 20's and live with the rest.

+1

So much for the delay being caused by trying to work the kinks out and make the car perfect.

Maybe they'll be up to speed by #1000??

I saw one last weekend at Vista Ford on Ventura Bl, silver/blue stripe. Looks great in person but it should have come with the 20's. No panel alignment issues on this unit. Did not ask what they were asking for it, I already had my share of sticker shock with the case of oil I bought!!!

05 FSTBK-That $35655 MSRP is the price for the KR package, don't forget the price of the car that the package is on!!!

Archived