TEAM SHELBY FORUM

San Diego Sunday Cruise

Rag Top Day

For any one interested in getting out for a nice cruise and some lunch Sunday here is the info and a link. No need to be a member of SVTOA.

"OK, folks, this month's cruise will be on Sunday. We'll be meeting at 9:00a in the parking lot of the Edwards Cinema theater in Rancho San Diego, just south of the 94 Freeway off of Campo Rd. (Old Hwy 94). We'll be cruising to a cheeseburger joint on Carmel Mountain Rd for lunch. The route will be provided the morning of the cruise. We'll be looking to get on the road around 9:15, so please come with a full tank of gas."

Link to more info and a sign up, hope to see you there! This is a great way to meet people and have alot of fun! :happy feet:

http://www.svtoasandiego.com/index.php?mod...PHPWS_MAN_ITEMS[]=135

If you want to post to this site I will add you to the list.

If you are going to the Hamburger Factory, it is on Midland in Poway within a mile or two of CMR. If you are going to a different place, I would love to know of a good cheeseburger place on Carmel Mountain Road.

Jim

If you are going to the Hamburger Factory, it is on Midland in Poway within a mile or two of CMR. If you are going to a different place, I would love to know of a good cheeseburger place on Carmel Mountain Road.

Jim

I do not know the location. I will let ya know when I find out. They like to make it a surprize, along with a new route so it keeps you wondering!

I do not know the location. I will let ya know when I find out. They like to make it a surprize, along with a new route so it keeps you wondering!

Fair enough. If I had my car back from SAI, I would join you. Next time.

Jim

Jim

Well we had 16 cars and mid 80's california sunshine. Not to much traffic with fun roads to let the cars strech a bit. Yes I know pictures. dummy forgot the camera. We ate at cheeburger,cheeburger on carmel mountian road.

Well we had 16 cars and mid 80's california sunshine. Not to much traffic with fun roads to let the cars strech a bit. Yes I know pictures. dummy forgot the camera. We ate at cheeburger,cheeburger on carmel mountian road.

I will look it up. Thanks!

Jim

Archived