TEAM SHELBY FORUM

MY RED WHITH WHITE HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!

GT500SC07

I decided to take Friday off, I have a lot of vacation time to use up and paid a visit to my local Ford

dealer to pick up a 07 Mustang brochure. I was there no more than five minutes and I noticed a car hauler

pulling up to the dealership. I could not believe my eye's when I saw a red Shelby sitting on the back. It was my car and I got to watch them remove it from the truck. Took some photo's of myself and two kids I had with me at the time. Could not have planned it any better myself. I took delivery at 4:30 and did some driving to a total of 42 miles. Took it out on Woodward Avenue(Detroit) for a couple of laps and boy did I get some looks and smiles. At one stop light two Red Mustangs GT's pulled up next to me one on my right and one to my left, nothing but smiles and thumbs up from both of those guys. I need some help posting photo's and I have a lot to post so if someone could give me a hand I would greatly appreciate it.

I spoke with Flat Rock on Thursday and they have started shipping cars, so all that are still waiting should see some action soon. :bandance: :shift:

I decided to take Friday off, I have a lot of vacation time to use up and paid a visit to my local Ford

dealer to pick up a 07 Mustang brochure. I was there no more than five minutes and I noticed a car hauler

pulling up to the dealership. I could not believe my eye's when I saw a red Shelby sitting on the back. It was my car and I got to watch them remove it from the truck. Took some photo's of myself and two kids I had with me at the time. Could not have planned it any better myself. I took delivery at 4:30 and did some driving to a total of 42 miles. Took it out on Woodward Avenue(Detroit) for a couple of laps and boy did I get some looks and smiles. At one stop light two Red Mustangs GT's pulled up next to me one on my right and one to my left, nothing but smiles and thumbs up from both of those guys. I need some help posting photo's and I have a lot to post so if someone could give me a hand I would greatly appreciate it.

I spoke with Flat Rock on Thursday and they have started shipping cars, so all that are still waiting should see some action soon. :bandance: :shift:

So why are you on this silly board instead of out ripping up the pavement?

Get out and rip it up :car:

So why are you on this silly board instead of out ripping up the pavement?

Get out and rip it up :car:

We currently have Thunder Storms and heavy rain going through Rochester Hills Michigan, But as soon

as the roads dry up you can bet I'll be doing just that.

dealer to pick up a 07 Mustang brochure. I was there no more than five minutes and I noticed a car hauler pulling up to the dealership. I could not believe my eye's when I saw a red Shelby sitting on the back. It was my car and I got to watch them remove it from the truck. Took some photo's of myself and two kids I had with me at the time. Could not have planned it any better myself. I took delivery at 4:30 and did some driving to a total of 42 miles. Took it out on Woodward Avenue(Detroit) for a couple of laps and boy did I get some looks and smiles. At one stop light two Red Mustangs GT's pulled up next to me one on my right and one to my left, nothing but smiles and thumbs up from both of those guys. I need some help posting photo's and I have a lot to post so if someone could give me a hand I would greatly appreciate it.

I spoke with Flat Rock on Thursday and they have started shipping cars, so all that are still waiting should see some action soon.

Congratulations 'GT500SC07' you lucky dog! Dang, I'd love for that to happen to me.

JB

Archived