TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where do i get my car Super Snaked

CORRECT ..... or another authorized vendor through SAI ... if you want I have a friend who owns a GT500 and is on the waiting list for a SS ... and lives in Canada

I believe u speak to Adrian at SAI .... to get things rolling but theres plenty of people who have supersnaked there car and are on the forum ..

just bought my GT 500 and just wanted to know how to get my car Super Snaked!! i live in Canada and heard that it has to go to Nevada? I look forward to your response

Call Cynthia at SAI. (702) 942-7325 ext. 142. Great gal, and she can help you all your SS questions.

Sure... As you can see in my signature, my black vert will be Snaked at some point. We should meet for coffee, maybe Friday. I work near the airport.

Vogon - There are some links above, if you scroll upward on this page. They are under "Shelby Modification Centers". At that point you can click the website for each location, Las Vegas, New England or Texas.

R

Sure... As you can see in my signature, my black vert will be Snaked at some point. We should meet for coffee, maybe Friday. I work near the airport.

I would like that. I work near the Airport as well, on 26st behind the Greenwood Inn.

How about Tim Horton's (much better than Starbuck's!) at 10am tomorrow?

2616 39th Ave. NE

You can call me: (403) 770-9106

Ralph

Hey Ralph,

Normally Friday is good! unfortunately i will be golfing at that time. I am free next week up to Thursday, or even this weekend. I live in the NW.

You can call me on my cel as well 815-8847

Kelly

Archived