TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT owners...what's your 2nd favorite SGT color?

AFBLUE

63 members have voted

1. 1. SGT owners Pick your 2nd favorite color (or favorite if you prefer another over the color you own)

• Black
    • White
    • Orange
    • Blue

I must admit I should have checked "black" on my vote. The vote "could" be a bit misleading as when it is all done and over with it will appear that other colors are more desirable than the far superior and faster Black color as the best color Shelby GT. Man, I would like to change my vote to black!

So true...Black is the most popular SGT color so this survey will be upside down if you pick your 2nd favorite color.

Blue, Orange, White, then Black...

I love the picture of all four together.

I've only seen a few of the 2007's with the tan interior, would love to know how many of those were produced vs. black interior.

Thanks,

Matt

Good grief. Make your own poll if you dont' like this one.

Didn't mean to get on your bad side AFBLUE. I love polls and you know I'm crazy about your color. I will never give up my black SGT but it would have been a tough decision if blue would have been offered in 07. Black is sharp but it's just so hard to keep clean.

Didn't mean to get on your bad side AFBLUE. I love polls and you know I'm crazy about your color. I will never give up my black SGT but it would have been a tough decision if blue would have been offered in 07. Black is sharp but it's just so hard to keep clean.

I wasn't trying to make black look bad in the poll. Given that black is the most popular SGT color as more were produced, I figured very few owners will admit they like another color better than the 1 they currently own. So I was just trying figure out a way to get a more unbiased response to see how owners felt about all colors.

Sorry for my emotional response. I was having a crappy day when I typed that, but that's no excuse.

That pic is VERY cool! Thanks for sharing.

Anyone have a larger picture of all 4 colors together?? By the way, that would make a great poster (Sharon, are you listening?)!!!!

Mark anytime you need to release some bad energy you are more than welcome to do so on this forum, especially if its against Berg (just kidding Berg). But seriously for what you have to put up with each day we are here for you.

Ilmor I will call Jerry Heasley and ask him to make one. I love it too.

I retract my original reply based on the fact the availability of the convertible factors heavily into the preference

1- blue (convertible)

2 - black / red (Barret Jackson convertible)

3 - orange

4 - white

5 - blue / silver (coupe)

6 - black / red (Barret Jackson coupe)

7 - black / silver

I love them all though. I wish they had offered a legend lime Shelby GT too.

I wish they had offered a legend lime Shelby GT.

Legend lime, that would be nice. they should offer the gt500 in legend lime too. kindof like ivy gold metalic. i like my 67 was at one time ivy gold.

Archived