TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Drive shaft

Hello, i am new to the board and looking to make some minor improvements on the shelby gt. would like some up to date feedback on the driveshaft and what i could use that one would not void my warranty and two not have the vibration issues.

Thanks and i would also like to have a little feedback on some subtle mods you guys may have tried that would be good to do. not a track guy just want to know it is there and go to a show or two. car just sits in my shop most of the time. thanks

Welcome aboard.

Try the search function for your driveshaft question. There have been several discussions about the drive shaft. I can't remember which ones were recommended. It is on my list but about half way down.

As far as other mods. Grab a beverage and scroll through Shelby GT, then the GT500 forum, and then the Mustang Does it (2005+) forum. Most everybody has listed or posted mods they have done to their cars.

Enjoy,

Chris

BTW, how about the details of your car. Year, color, CSM # and what have you done and thinking about.

Welcome aboard.

Try the search function for your driveshaft question. There have been several discussions about the drive shaft. I can't remember which ones were recommended. It is on my list but about half way down.

As far as other mods. Grab a beverage and scroll through Shelby GT, then the GT500 forum, and then the Mustang Does it (2005+) forum. Most everybody has listed or posted mods they have done to their cars.

Enjoy,

Chris

BTW, how about the details of your car. Year, color, CSM # and what have you done and thinking about.

my car is a 2007 black with the silver stripes, no. is 07sgt3649. only thing i have done is tinted the windows for now, trying to decide on wheels and a few dress up items under the hood. List of to do's seems to be driveshaft, underdrive pulleys and maybe gears or a throttle body not looking to do much. It performs much better than expected especially pulling in 4th gear man was i amazed. I had the performance package added to my 07 gt along with steeda springs. the handle is much better and the power is considerably better than the same tune i had on the gt. go figure that.

Archived