TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Not so funny Shelby vid

Sad for sure, but she was clearly an inexperienced driver, at least for that car anyway. It seems that the photographer knew that by his comments after she wrecked. I hope that the driver was okay though.

Wasn't this posted before?

Yeah, it looked like a case of "I fought the car and the car won". Totally unprepared.

My wife drove the Shelby for the first time last night. She was scared of it, but it's pretty tame right now. When we we get the Kenne Bell on it she'll have to have driving lessons again.

Our subdivision exits on to Highway 36 on the way to Estes Park, so exiting can take a while. We often "goose it" into the acceleration lane but have to continue to accelerate before the *****ho*** will let us merge. I'm afraid that with the S/C it might scoot sideways into the field across the road.

Wasn't this posted before?

Yeah, it looked like a case of "I fought the car and the car won". Totally unprepared.

My wife drove the Shelby for the first time last night. She was scared of it, but it's pretty tame right now. When we we get the Kenne Bell on it she'll have to have driving lessons again.

Our subdivision exits on to Highway 36 on the way to Estes Park, so exiting can take a while. We often "goose it" into the acceleration lane but have to continue to accelerate before the *****ho*** will let us merge. I'm afraid that with the S/C it might scoot sideways into the field across the road.

My wife learned to drive 850 hp rail and the theroy of "pedaling a car down the strip". Her favorite driver

I really dig my wife and the vid speaks volumes on women in sports IMO.

Archived