TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Inteview Videos

robertlane

Thanks to everyone who submitted the questions. If you question was not asked, there may be another chance in the future.

As a side note, Shelby really liked the "Cowboy" question.

We'll have some more news coming up.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?c...p2_articleid=57

If I could do a backflip without breaking my neck, I would. Thanks Robert, that must have been such a great time.

Thanks to everyone who submitted the questions. If you question was not asked, there may be another chance in the future.

As a side note, Shelby really liked the "Cowboy" question.

We'll have some more news coming up.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/index.php?c...p2_articleid=57

Neat stuff :D. What car do you think he meant was always his favorite? The upcoming Boss? Thanks again.

A big thanks to you Robert! I am honored that he actually took the time to answer my question.

It was awsome listening to him adress our questions I really appreciate you taking your time to bring our

questions to the Man himself. This just adds to the excitment of this car!!! THANKS AGAIN. B) B) B)

The video of the two GT500's running through the streets of Vegas is too cool! I love the way the coupe fishtails through the first corner and then locks up the front brake on the next one! The Red and White does look pretty good.....

Neat stuff :D. What car do you think he meant was always his favorite? The upcoming Boss? Thanks again.

Oohhhhh you caught that. We are sworn to complete silence. All that I can say is that Ford and Shelby are not done yet :) no make that :):):)

It was really nice to be able to deliver questions from people on this board. Carroll Shelby really liked the Cowboy question.

Our original interview was in front of the GT500 convertible, however, we were swarmed with people. In fact, a group of U.S. Congressmen and Padilla showed up. I told one congress that I bet he wished that he was that well received and liked.

Shelby is awesome - he makes you feel so comfortable. And, he's just a great person. On Sunday I saw him walking down a hallway where he stopped and talked to a group of 5 or 6 Detroit cops, shook each of their hands and thanked them. He's just very personable, approachable and loves to tell stories.

I asked if we could do this again, and they said yes.

Oohhhhh you caught that. We are sworn to complete silence. All that I can say is that Ford and Shelby are not done yet :) no make that :):):)

Please don't do this to me. My poor old heart can't take it (I'm in my mid 30's). I have planned too long not to get a Shelby and now you tell there is something better. I now the Boss is coming but what is it that we don't know.

Crap, crud, flith, foul.... I just can't take all these great cars coming out... :angry:

I just wanna say that I think you did a wonderful job, Robert. :D You had excellent composure, and delivered the questions in such a friendly yet professional fashion.

P.S. If they asked you back, sounds like they agree with ME on the fact that you did a really nice job. Congrats!

P.S.S. Thanks again! You rock!

I didn't want to say anything, but CS sure did dodge the question with a PC answer.

Not done yet! How about a clue? Will we be seeing something at the New York Auto Show in April? Will it be car with a 350 attached to it? Will it be a non s/c car with the GT500's 5.4? Will it be blue with white sripes? Am I getting warm?

Something, anything. Damn you Robert :D .

Shelby is awesome - he makes you feel so comfortable. And, he's just a great person. On Sunday I saw him walking down a hallway where he stopped and talked to a group of 5 or 6 Detroit cops, shook each of their hands and thanked them. He's just very personable, approachable and loves to tell stories.

I asked if we could do this again, and they said yes.

And his Chili is the best!!!!

Archived