TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 KR arrives today

Maybe I am seeing things or does that KR have rust on the rear axle???, in the picture on the carrier ramp I see orange on the rear end, say it aint so on an 80,000 KR, I thought they had that issue resolved.

No, that is the new Grabber Orange bracket option. :hysterical:

I am refering to the other KR that was not being delivered to D.J. ford that was unloaded for the sake of a picture. I would have a fit if that was my car.

Venomus,

How many people from the time your car was built and delivered touched, drove, or sat in it? Same holds true for the food you eat in a restaurant.....how many people touched/tasted it before you got it? In this case I see no harm done. I personally enjoyed the two GT500KRs parked together. If someone hadn't taken the risk we would have never seen the those two together at that snapshot in time.

One of the best looking S197s yet.

However, I do wish they had kept the original style rocker stripes (as seen on the prototype) and used a different rear spoiler (instead of the V6 one). But pay no attention to me...I can't afford one.

One of the best looking S197s yet.

However, I do wish they had kept the original style rocker stripes (as seen on the prototype) and used a different rear spoiler (instead of the V6 one). But pay no attention to me...I can't afford one.

How are the stripes different>?? STAY SAFE

How are the stripes different>?? STAY SAFE

Standard GT500 Rocker Stripes have GT500 in the stripe color (white on mine) where as the SS, 40th and KR cars have GT500 in the body color.

Anyone know how long it is taking Shelby to build the KR once they have it at their production facility. :talkhand:

Just sit back and watch the tumbleweeds go by nut.

It'll be much less stressful.

tumbleweed-1.gif

Archived