TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Which color Shelby Terlingua will be the fastest?

robertlane

I recently asked an un-named engineer which color of Shelby Terlingua will be the fastest? He said, and I quote "Why the yellow will be the absolute fastest. That's why we painted the originals yellow."

So there you have it - proof positive that the SCREAMING YELLOW Shelby Terlingua will be the fastest color. :happy feet:

As long as Sharon doesn't run it out of gas on the track - :fool: :talkhand::hysterical3:

OK,

I just saw your other post. You found a 2006 Yellow stang with low miles and had it shipped to SAI for the up fit.

Do they have to be V-6's ? I know the V-6's scream after they work them over, but I was just wondering.

I recently asked an un-named engineer which color of Shelby Terlingua will be the fastest? He said, and I quote "Why the yellow will be the absolute fastest. That's why we painted the originals yellow."

So there you have it - proof positive that the SCREAMING YELLOW Shelby Terlingua will be the fastest color. :happy feet:

As long as Sharon doesn't run it out of gas on the track - :fool: :talkhand::hysterical3:

Robert,

Before I take this as proof that yellow is the fastest color, I have to ask what discipline that engineer is in. After all, I'm an engineer too but I wouldn't suggest crossing a bridge that I built. :hysterical:

Matt

unny, we have one engineer, he has a Terlingua and his is Black...... :doh::headspin: I think he is sand bagging, although if it was me I would get yellow because it is tradition and it is cool!

Amy

I'm going for the black car with yellow accents. IE: The one that everyone is currently seeing at the events.

Robert,

Before I take this as proof that yellow is the fastest color, I have to ask what discipline that engineer is in. After all, I'm an engineer too but I wouldn't suggest crossing a bridge that I built. :hysterical:

Matt

Oh, he's involved with the YODA12 Black Sigm Kai Phi Ford thingy. :hysterical:

I'm going for the black car with yellow accents. IE: The one that everyone is currently seeing at the events.

Rick, how did I know you were going to get a Terlinuga! :superhero:

Too bad there won't be a white Terlingua - that would have been the fastest of all!!! B)

I was going to originally get a white one. White with flat blacks looks awesome. I changed to yellow for a few reasons: I always wanted a yellow Mustang and the original Terlinuga was yellow.

Really, the package is well done and will look good on any color though.

Since I vintage race a Godawful Yellow 1967 Team Terlingua Mustang with a V8 engine not a six cylinder the screaming yellow

will not only be slower it ain't the right color yellow. I bought a 2008 Black Bullitt Mustang cuse it's got a V8 and looks and sounds

like a Mustang.

Archived