TEAM SHELBY FORUM

show board ideas?

greaser

my wonderfull wife who is very skilled in the art department is making me a mirror show board and i would like to have some ideas of what to put on it.

IE

2007 SHELBY GT

1 of 4** white with auto

ect

ect

ect

ect

any ideas welcome thanks guys.

Here are pics of about a 160 show signs you can look at to get some ideas from.

He made my that is below in my signature.

http://www.davidgphotography.com/-/davidgp...y.asp?cat=12475

Anyone know a provider in the IL area? Every one so far requires that they take the photographs and OR/WA is a bit far.

Anyone know a provider in the IL area? Every one so far requires that they take the photographs and OR/WA is a bit far.

I just came across this thread and waned to provide some additional info on showboards. Check out www.PalmieriConcepts.com for some cool looking showboards. I am Tony Palmieri owner of Palmieri Concepts and I do work for people all over North America. I just posted some new 2007 Shelby and Boss 302 designs I have done for clients.

I focus on designing completely custom showboards that make your vehicle stand out from the one right next to it. My showboards range from posters and classic type boards, to an actual museum plaque that is the ultimate in showboards.

Email me with any questions you have and I promise, I will design something custom for you. I can do just about anything you want and make it perfect for you.

email me at sales@palmiericoncepts.com with any questions.

Tony

Please note that the designs are done just for you using images of your vehicle, and any emblems. I do not provide pictures of emblems/logos/badges, so if you want one included in your design, it must be a picture from "your vehicle" that you provide.

MCA #62598

Member of Mustang Club of New England

how exactly do you go about finding out stats like how many of one color, options ect.

All of the information, such as stats are provided by my customers. I am not sure what their sources are. I know that most use a Marti Report for classic Mustangs

The process is that the customer provides all of the information to be put on the board and the pictures, then I design a board that reflects their vehicle and meets what they are looking for. Each of the bords are custom, and done just for them. I design boards for clients all over North America, so you do not need to be near me (only 10% are local) since we can share pictures and drafts via email. However, if you are local in Massachusetts, I can also take the pictures.

Regards,

Tony

All of the information, such as stats are provided by my customers. I am not sure what their sources are. I know taht most use a Marti Report for classic Mustangs

The process is that the customer provides all of the information to be put on the board and the pictures, then I design a board that reflects their vehicle and meets what they are looking for. Each of the bords are custom, and done just for them. If they are local in Massachusetts, I can also take the pictures.

Regards,

Tony

Tony,

Please e-mail me at ross151@verizon.net

I live in RI and would like to have a custom board done.

Roger

thanks for the links and the sites guys. but im looking for ideas on what to put on it for our car my wife will make it i just need an idea of what i want it to say for the shelby gt. i was thinking the REAL SHELBY in big letters lol j/k 500 guys

Archived