TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Birthday Party for svttim

KCMO-GT500

birthday.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif

Happy Bday svttime; its the big five oh, they only get better from there.... :bandance: :happy feet:

....oh, and us old guys lie a lot............... :doh:

what's a party without the dancing girls (no offense intended to our female members, I just don't keep photos around of guys dancing :hysterical: )

dancn.gif goodone9er.gif ladiesbum9df.gif

...and a pink lady for Ruf and all of those others into the pink! elefant.gif

Let the good times roll Z_party2.gif party2.gif party.gif

birthday.gif

cheers.gif

dancn.gif

elefant.gif

goodone9er.gif

ladiesbum9df.gif

party2.gif

party.gif

Z_party2.gif

I cant the girls to enlarge, I keep clickin and clickin and clicking :wub:

sorry, what you see is what you get as far as size; would you like to borrow my..ummm..reading glasses????

.....and a present for all of us; here is the latest from our buddies at evolution performance:

Evolution Performance - Shelby GT500 Update (131 MPH)

We went to the track last night, and the traction and humidity was horrible, it still ran low 11's but the MPH has jumped to 131mph, which is what I expected since we went a little more aggressive with the tune.

The GT500 with all this low end torque we are making, mixed with the 5K launches, which the drag radials don't like. It just blows the tires off spinning all the way through 2nd.

This car the way it sits is very capable of a mid 10 sec pass, the MPH in the 1/8th mile is 104 and the 1/4 mile is 131, and we're still not done tuning it or dialing the suspension in.

We are switching to a straight slick for next week! We will be running the Bogart GT Series Wheel (Same series wheel we're running now) but with a 15X3.5 in the front and 15X10 in the rear with a 28X10.5X15W Mickey Thompson ET Drag!

The final version of the JLT CAI that we've been testing with JLT for the past 4 weeks is completely awesome! It's 100% carbon fiber and the final design turned out amazing! That intake was an integral part of our GT500's Power and Timeslips.

I should have updated dyno numbers and videos tomorrow, since we will be tuning it all day tomorrow on the dyno. I’m expecting to be hovering around the 590 RWHP and 580 RWTQ mark by the end of the day tomorrow.

We're really shooting for 600/600!

post-2962-1157680182.gif post-2962-1157680239.gif post-2962-1157680239.gif

Happy Bday svttime; its the big five oh, they only get better from there.... :bandance: :happy feet:

....oh, and us old guys lie a lot............... :doh:

what's a party without the dancing girls (no offense intended to our female members, I just don't keep photos around of guys dancing :hysterical: )

post-2962-1157680432.gif post-2962-1157680544.gif post-2962-1157680615.gif

...and a pink lady for Ruf and all of those others into the pink! post-2962-1157680484.gif

Let the good times roll post-2962-1157680827.gif post-2962-1157680721_thumb.jpg post-2962-1157680740.gif

No offense taken just good ole fashioned fun..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SVTTIM!

Theresa :wacko: :happy feet: :party::rockon::woohoo::roses:

No offense taken just good ole fashioned fun..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SVTTIM!

Theresa :wacko: :happy feet: :party::rockon::woohoo::roses:

hey Theresa, got a dancer to go with your avatar

i17299720810012rb.gif

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

closest I could find to pink tonight

girl156.gif

i17299720810012rb.gif

girl156.gif

Happy 50th Birthday Tim Hope your wife doesn`t see all these dancing girls.

Theresa-- you sure they are just dancing girls??

My guess is they are strippers, but I haven't checked them out... KCMO posted them, and regardless, I'm still not offended... these kind of things happen on a mostly mens site.

I put myself on here and I don't care about the fun stuff you guys do, I can play along with the best of ya!! :bandance: :happy feet: :party::rockon::woohoo:

It's all in fun and I'm enjoying the wait (as much as possible due to PSDS) with you guys to help me get through.

Thanks to all,

Theresa :wacko:

Archived