TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tasca John Force Day

RogerS

Start planning for the Tasca Ford event of the year. Saturday, September 6. 2008.

The official 2nd. After Tasca BBQ will be at the same location as last year! Hopefully it will not be as "HOT"! :extinguish:

We will start the list for the BBQ August 1.

Start planning for the Tasca Ford event of the year. Saturday, September 6. 2008.

The official 2nd. After Tasca BBQ will be at the same location as last year! Hopefully it will not be as "HOT"! :extinguish:

See you there!

It was mentioned to me that some of the gang from SAI may be there. You can bring your wife even if she is not a big car fan. My wife will be busy getting food prepared I'm sure. She is one in a million. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda new at this - Missed last year, but would like to attend. I used to watch Tasca Fords drag race at the old (defunct) Connecticut Dragway.

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity... Will MCCNE be affiliated with this event? Last year it came as a bit of a surprise to a lot of folks when they were asked for a $10 registration fee when they got there There was no mention of it on the flyer. I noticed that there is no mention of it on this years flyer either.

we had the cans of food and they still wanted the money. Bogus!

This is very strange. In all of the years I've attended there has never been any fee. It has always been a 2 can good donation to the RI Food Bank. Maybe someone was running a scam? :shrug:

Roger

Who was collecting the money? Was it at Tasca in Cranston, RI or Seekonk MA. They are 2 seperate shows. There is a registration fee, I believe, for the Seekonk show.

Roger

The registration fee was being collected at the Tasca, RI event last year that Carroll Shelby was at 8/25/07. It was the Mustang Car Club of New England that was collecting the 10 buck registration fee. I recognized them from other events that they ran.

Hoping the Badfamily will make the BBQ this year. Tried last year, got lost , then had a slight problem with the car, ended up back at Tasca, then home...

• 2 weeks later...
Ilmor you gotta cut it out man :doh:

Looking forward to this show!!! :happy feet:

Kind of a joke that I said that, she rarely if ever says no and if she does I find that she's always right!!...well....most of the time.... :hysterical:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived