TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Evolution stage 3 now installed

I took the car to Roush (UK) yesterday to have the kit installed,they did a great job of it,and also carried all the work out whilst i waited,including a tour of the facility.

Ive not had a great deal of drive time yet ,but it is awsome ,well worth the cost,and i would recommend the kit to everyone.

I installed my stage 3 last week. But now i have a high piched humming noise comming from the intake cone it seems. Are you getting this same sound?

I presume you mean under load, if so Thats the blower, quite normal,nothin to worry about

Hi Graham!

Great to know that there are more Shelby power addicts here in Europe! Why don´t you put the dr.Mustang meeting in Germany on the last July weekend on your schedule? We are planning a GT500 horsepower shootout there, along with other things like classic Mustangs and other brands. It is one of the largest Mustang meetings in Europe.

Ralf

Hi Graham!

Great to know that there are more Shelby power addicts here in Europe! Why don´t you put the dr.Mustang meeting in Germany on the last July weekend on your schedule? We are planning a GT500 horsepower shootout there, along with other things like classic Mustangs and other brands. It is one of the largest Mustang meetings in Europe.

Ralf

would like to attend ralf, but unfortunately have a previous arranged event for that weekend

Not underload. Just idling, and basically at all times. its not a whinning noise it sound like a harmonic humming noise. Start your car open the hood and listen. thats when i hear it.

I had a listen this morning , its sounds just fine , no noise !

I would guess your blower belt might be adjusted too tight !

Archived