TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My New Razors

Well after months of waiting and being told by SPP that they should be in around the end of the month, UPS showed up at my door today with four silver razors. I dropped them off at a wheel shop I know and they should be mounting tires tomorrow. Can't wait to see the results.

It feels like there is less cush (due to the lower profile), but I don't think I would say it is riding harder. Haven't been on any really rough roads yet. It may be my imagination, but it seems like the Nitto 555's I bought are quieter than the standard tires. Overall it feels very good.

Notice any difference in the ride quality by switching from 18s to 20s?

Notice any difference in the ride quality by switching from 18s to 20s?

I can see your thought pattern here . Now IF you ever do switch to 20's I promise I'll never give you a hard time when we meet someday! But in all seriousness, if your are going with 18"'s stay with the stock 18's it make NO SENSE at all to spend the big $$ on a wheel that is no better looking or better performance than the stock Shelby GT wheel.

I still have my stock wheels and I will never sell them, but now I love the 20" Razors and so does everybody else! They are show winners!

Swede

I can see your thought pattern here . Now IF you ever do switch to 20's I promise I'll never give you a hard time when we meet someday! But in all seriousness, if your are going with 18"'s stay with the stock 18's it make NO SENSE at all to spend the big $$ on a wheel that is no better looking or better performance than the stock Shelby GT wheel.

I still have my stock wheels and I will never sell them, but now I love the 20" Razors and so does everybody else! They are show winners!

Swede

Hmmm. 20s for show and 18s for go...There's a possibility.

Man those look nice. I have loved the razor every since I owned my GT. Just would not sit right with shelby razors on just a regular GT so i had to give this car a shot. what size tires are you running if i may ask?

Archived