TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered my Limited Edition Print today..........

Have any of the others that ordered on the 10% discount promation still waiting? Ordered June 27, 2008 and told they had signed copies on the shelf. Now it is over 14 weeks on something that quoted 6-8 weeks and only response is "STILL WAITING FOR MORE SIGNED COPIES TO COME IN".

Real Frustrating that personnel I talk to do not have sense of interest in getting the material. My customers don't accept this kind of delay. Not sure it is worth continuing the order.

DrKSGT

I am with you, I still have not received mine. Ordered it on 6/19, just about 4 months ago and nothing so far. Not sure what is going on, I am going to e-mail them again. 4 months is ridiculous.

Uncertain how long the turnaround was, as I received the Black version signed with CSM # and my name as a birthday gift from my wife in May. She too loves our Shelby GT and yes I am a lucky guy. :burnout:

I am with you, I still have not received mine. Ordered it on 6/19, just about 4 months ago and nothing so far. Not sure what is going on, I am going to e-mail them again. 4 months is ridiculous.

Wow. I got mine in about one month. I imagine it is also dependant on Mr. Shelby's schedule as well. Hope you get it soon. It sure is a nice keepsake.

Archived