TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ordered my Limited Edition Print today..........

I sucked it up and ordered the over-priced Limited Edition Print today. I saw the 10% off and decided to give it a whirl.

Anyone else order the White one?????????

Got mine for Christmas last year and hangs on the wall right above my computer... And while a bit pricey and uses the "GT" Prototype instead of the Production version of the car, it is pretty cool to have the CSM plate with the serial number and the original owner's name on it... Enjoy!

Gregg

07SGT0547

Got mine for Christmas last year and hangs on the wall right above my computer... And while a bit pricey and uses the "GT" Prototype instead of the Production version of the car, it is pretty cool to have the CSM plate with the serial number and the original owner's name on it... Enjoy!

Gregg

07SGT0547

I ordered the Black one for my car. High price, but nice quality and looks great. I don't regret it.

Jeff

I bought my black 07 SGT 2940 brand new last December. I opened the separate Shelby paperwork package and imediately cursed the Shelby Sales and Marketing people who put the flyer for the print in there. I ordered mine the next day. How could you not??

It is of the best quality and a lot more that I expected. After seeing it in person, I feel it is well worth the asking price. There is a certificate of authenticity for Mr. Shelby's autograph included. My print is worth almost as much as my car to me. Granted the SGT on the print has a "GT" on the front fender instead of the Cobra "Powered By Ford" badge, but who is going to be that fussy? We have a small piece of automotive history, and it is personalized to boot. How cool is that??

Erik

07SGT2940

I finally ordered mine, which is black, a few months ago. I had said repeatedly that I wouldn't spend that kind of money for a print but since it has arrived it has been well worth it. I have it hanging over my desk at work and it is a constant conversation piece. The quality is also much higher than I expected. I think you will enjoy it immensely.

You can not bet the 10% off you will have to put up some pics when you get it.

I had kind of given up as my car allowance has not been building fast enough at work to afford it till Chriistmas. Is this 10% related to the June discount program to Team Members? I have not checked the Gallery for two months now.

Discount is enough to hook me. Price is not real bad, I have spent well over that for easch of other prints I have.

Will have to order next week when it is the normal time to submit my mileage.

It's a special invitation to buy a limited edition print (for Shelby GT owners only). It will be included with you owner's manual when you pick up your car. If purchased, it has a your CSM # and can be autographed by Carrol Shelby.

It's a nice print, and I glad to hear from those that have purchased it, that it is better quality that expected.

It's a special invitation to buy a limited edition print (for Shelby GT owners only). It will be included with you owner's manual when you pick up your car. If purchased, it has a your CSM # and can be autographed by Carrol Shelby.

It's a nice print, and I glad to hear from those that have purchased it, that it is better quality that expected.

Ordered mine yesterday and they indicated it should be 4 weeks instead of the 6-8 noted at the website. Sales person said improved delivery is because they have a small stack already signed by Carrol Shelby. Four weeks is now for getting the frame completed.

Anxious to see it based on comments of others.

Bump...........does anyone have any info on this. why are the prices different?

I clearly need to find out as well. My order was confirmed at 5:22 EDT for $564.19 and my observing the $599.00 price. I took the 10% TS dicount to get my price.

Even if the $324 is without the $150 Carrol Shelby signature the Sales person told me about, it does not add up. KM Blue light special after the market closed Friday??

Will post results tomorrow.

The cheaper one is basically the generic (forgive the phrase) print. The more expensive has your actual CSM number and your name if you desire, on the print. Otherwise, they're the same.

Jim

This print features the 2007 White Shelby GT shadowed by its historic racing ancestors. Available to Shelby GT Owners, each print will include a mounted commemorative plate with your car's CSM number and your name if you would like. Actual Framed size: 27" x 30". Tell us your Name and CSM Number in notes field at checkout. Delivery time for this product is 6-8 weeks.

I confirmed the cheaper one that shows as "Limited Dealer Edition" does not give option of your CSM# and/or your name on the plaque and DOES NOT get a real Carrol Shelby signature.

I am happy to pay the price for what I amd getting. Just can't wait to get it.

DrKSGT

• 3 months later...
I confirmed the cheaper one that shows as "Limited Dealer Edition" does not give option of your CSM# and/or your name on the plaque and DOES NOT get a real Carrol Shelby signature.

I am happy to pay the price for what I amd getting. Just can't wait to get it.

DrKSGT

Have any of the others that ordered on the 10% discount promation still waiting? Ordered June 27, 2008 and told they had signed copies on the shelf. Now it is over 14 weeks on something that quoted 6-8 weeks and only response is "STILL WAITING FOR MORE SIGNED COPIES TO COME IN".

Real Frustrating that personnel I talk to do not have sense of interest in getting the material. My customers don't accept this kind of delay. Not sure it is worth continuing the order.

DrKSGT

I sucked it up and ordered the over-priced Limited Edition Print today. I saw the 10% off and decided to give it a whirl.

Anyone else order the White one?????????

carnut12,

I have had the white print for almost two years now. My name and CSM # are engraved on it. It hangs in my home and I have really enjoyed it. A great purchase you will not regret.

Chip

I got what some people would call the "generic version".

I have had the print for almost a year and love it!! I have added pics for your enjoyment.

I have #11 of 250 I think this is a steal for the $325.00 I highly recommend.

However it is a nice touch to have your CSM# and a genuine sig too!! But for those that already have their car signed ,to me i could live without the sig. But it is a limited edition 1 of 250

Your choice, your coin!!

shelbyemblem010.jpg

shelbyemblem011-1.jpg

shelbyemblem012.jpg

I finally ordered mine, which is black, a few months ago. I had said repeatedly that I wouldn't spend that kind of money for a print but since it has arrived it has been well worth it. I have it hanging over my desk at work and it is a constant conversation piece. The quality is also much higher than I expected. I think you will enjoy it immensely.

If I understand this right if you order the print for the Black Shelby what you get is the pic of the earlier one with the polished wheels?

Archived