TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My cars arrived

brands5.0

I wish i was driving it. I Cant make the trip this weekend. I bought the car in Michigan and i live in Florida. I will be living thursday to go pick her up and drive her back. Anyone want a ride?

Sweet I live in Dayton OH. You have to right by me on US75. Stop by and have a :party:

Had a ETA of Aug. 20 showed up today out of the blue... Meet my new best friend

That has to be one of the best surprises you had all week! Enjoy the trip from "down south" to pick it up and remember what Sammy said... "I can't drive 55!"

I wish i was driving it. I Cant make the trip this weekend. I bought the car in Michigan and i live in Florida. I will be living thursday to go pick her up and drive her back. Anyone want a ride?

Enjoy the drive home. I drove mine 600 miles home and it was great!

warms my heart to see the blue; same as mine but I have no stripes. Most people LOVE the blue when they see it. Better in person than in any picture. Tell the truth; you had trouble keeping her under 100, right? I know I did when I drove her home 180 miles!

Kar Kraft .com has all the front end parts in stock, Genuine ford parts. really sucks that that happend. I feel your pain. That is the problem with buying them so far away.

• 2 weeks later...

Love that look.

It is the same color I ordered, but over the top stripe delete.

Still on hold. It's only been on hold 4 months now!!!!

Anyway, your not interested in my winning.

Congrats. Where are you located??

Bill

Let me correct; not winning, WHINNING

Archived