TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lug Nut Question

I have the 18" Aluminum Shelby wheels on my 08 SGT...I've just purchased a set of almost new GT500 Wheels and Goodyear Eagle F1 Tires but he could not find the lug nuts from when everything was sent back to him from Shelby...He had Razors put on his GT500 as a 40th Anniversary swap...

Will the lug nuts from my SGT Aluminum Wheels work on the GT500 Wheels or am I going to have to find a set of GT500 Lug Nuts??? He's shipping the tires and wheels out today, should be here Saturday or Monday...Hopefully Saturday as I'll be out of town on business for two weeks starting Sunday! Geezzzz so much to do, so little time to do it in!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

P.S. As soon as I make the swap, my SGT Aluminum wheels and BFG Tires will be up for sale if anyone is looking for another set...

Nevermind, I found it on the FRPP site....

In case anyone else wants to know though:

M-1007-T178P = 18" Polished Aluminum Wheel

M-1007-S1895 = 18" GT500 Standard Wheel

M1012A or M1012K are lug nut numbers for both wheels...I assume one is a wheel lock, but don't know which one...

After you take the factory lug nuts off and handle them you may decide to upgrade.

What do you suggest? Gorilla Nuts is one I have seen but I have no experience with their product.

Jim

Thanks for finding the answer. My black GT500 wheels finally arrived at the retailer and I should have them mounted by tomorrow. I planned to use them for the track and wanted to use standard lugs instead of messing with the Gorillas I have for the 20s.

What do you suggest? Gorilla Nuts is one I have seen but I have no experience with their product.

Jim

I think any tire store can supply you with some decent nuts. The factory nuts are a pot metal clad nut not very attractive when you get up close and personal :)

Archived