TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Dodge Photos Needed

We need some cool Shelby Dodge photos to add. If you have any, please let me know.

Robert

If you run out of storage space for the web server to access, just remember you ask for it :lol:

Also the company I work for manufactures this type of equipment, so buy plenty if you need to :happy feet:

Hey Guys! It was good meeting all the Team Shelby folks last weekend at SDAC-18. I had a great time up there. I figured I should sign up here, so here I am. I'm on the other Shelby/Dodge sites, but for those of you who don't know me, I'm Mark Christofferson.

Here's a few picts. I have the full size version of these without the turbododge.com logo in the bottom left. E-mail me if you're interested.

sy2206@yahoo.com

glhs_006.jpg

glhs_008.jpg

glhs_029_1.jpg

glhs_014.jpg

Hey Guys! It was good meeting all the Team Shelby folks last weekend at SDAC-18. I had a great time up there. I figured I should sign up here, so here I am. I'm on the other Shelby/Dodge sites, but for those of you who don't know me, I'm Mark Christofferson.

Here's a few picts. I have the full size version of these without the turbododge.com logo in the bottom left. E-mail me if you're interested.

sy2206@yahoo.com

Mark, Welcome to the Team Shelby forums. Glad you found us.

And thanks for posting your pics. Those are some nice clean cars and deserve to be seen.

Steve

glhs_014.jpg

Mark,

This is a great photo you took. Both GLHS cars in front of the museum.

Robert

Archived