TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Deal's Gap Trip

07shelbygt109

I mentioned this in another post and several people showed interest so I have created a separate thread.

Since there aren't many Shelby events scheduled for this area I am proposing an informal get together at Deal's Gap NC. I have checked with Fontana Village and as of today they have 24 rooms and several cabins open for that weekend. Plus they have camping available.

Fontana Village

Anyone that is interested please send me a PM and let me know.

Terrific idea! I was just asking myselft how come SAI doesn't have events closer to Florida!! This would be within my range but unfortunately, I have a previous engagement to attend during that time frame.

Deal's Gap = Dragon's Tail

SEF

AKA:

Terrific idea! I was just asking myselft how come SAI doesn't have events closer to Florida!! This would be within my range but unfortunately, I have a previous engagement to attend during that time frame.

Deal's Gap = Dragon's Tail

SEF

AKA:

I agree, most of the events happens on the West coast...If I am not mistaken was there not a thread that Florida has the most mustangs???? I mean...C'mon it's the Sunshine State Put your tops down and just ride...I meant the vert tops :hysterical::hysterical:

I agree, most of the events happens on the West coast...If I am not mistaken was there not a thread that Florida has the most mustangs???? I mean...C'mon it's the Sunshine State Put your tops down and just ride...I meant the vert tops :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical:

Good one!

SEF

AKA:

I agree, most of the events happens on the West coast...

I will agree, it seems like everything has been out West or up North. I know there is something at VIR but nothing in the southern states. I know we have quite a few members in Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia that I hope will be interested.

I have been going to Deal's Gap with a group of friends for several years on motorcycles but this will be my first trip in a car. So far there are two of us, both with SGTs, locked in to go. I hope we can get several more to attend. If we get enough interest maybe we can get a group rate for the rooms. There are lots of great roads in the area and we're planning to hit as many of them as we can.

Actually I probably should have put this thread in the Team Shelby area because I don't want to limit this to just SGTs. Jeff, can you move this for me?

Hmmm, I guess we could let the 500s come out and play. :poke:

Yes, it is open to all Shelbys. I actually put the post in the wrong group, I should have put it in the Team Shelby area.

I'd ask the mods to move it, but they don't like me for some reason?

I mentioned this in another post and several people showed interest so I have created a separate thread.

Since there aren't many Shelby events scheduled for this area I am proposing an informal get together at Deal's Gap NC. I have checked with Fontana Village and as of today they have 24 rooms and several cabins open for that weekend. Plus they have camping available.

Fontana Village

Anyone that is interested please send me a PM and let me know.

Sounds like a great idea. What dates are you looking at? Would love to come if the dates work out.

Jim

Archived