TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Its finaly done

Grim22

Welcome officially to the "CS" club....

We are a small but dedicated group that thrive on the uniqueness of these vehicles.

We may be small in numbers but we are very large in pride....

Very nice indeed.....

Congratulations

Looks very nice .I like the dark grey. I recently went to Mid-America Shelby meet and hoped to see a few of these CS6 rolling around , showing off what they have done. Where was everyone at.Did you get an dash plaque when you got the turn one , finished , or did you go straight for the turn two,how long did it take to complete.

scrapp

Thanks for all the positive feed back I just got it out of the shop last week. I hope I don't miss a question. I have been seriously considering getting the air bag cover singed by Mr. Shelby. The parts are from SPP and you have to have them installed yourself Shelby dose not build them. I got the dash plaque when I ordered the complete turn 2 conversion kit from SPP. Thanks Shelby CS6 the uniqueness of this kit was one of the major factors in choosing a CS6 over some other option.

The stripes painted? I ask because of the cobra rather than the CS on the side.

Gee Paleoc your very observant I must say...

I noticed that yesterday and it clicked that it was the original proto-type stripe kit but it didn't register it had changed again from the CS logo.

That is a good question because if they have revised the stripe kit to the original design the "CS" stripe kit will be very rare indeed.

I'd hate to see the cost if it turns out to be painted.

If anyone is interested in a CS6 or CS8 vehicle you can order a completed one from Sterling Ford in Ottawa Canada.

To the best of my knowledge they are the only Ford dealer in North America authorized to build these vehicles.

You simply pick your car and options, order the turn one or turn two kit and pick up the completed vehicle when ready.

Their phone number is 613-741-6066 (spd@sterlingford.ca)

I know some of the mod or performance shops in the USA build these but you have to order your car and ship it to them for completion where at Sterling Ford it is a seamless process.

Even the small handful of these vehicles that currently exist are unique onto themselves as they are all different colors.

It's very nice to see the light silver added to the fold.

The stripes are painted, and yes they have the cobra on the side like the original prototype.

Wow....very nice indeed.....

How did they paint that side graphic to match the original....stencil ?????

If that was done by stencil, I'd like to get (buy) a copy as I've been thinking about having my stripes painted on as well and this way I could stay with the same tan/gold color and not be restricted by the silver/gray vinyl.

Thank you

Randy

I like it, it's different and unique. That's what I love about these CS6 and CS8. You seriously don't see many of them at all even at some of the auto shows. Well great car mate! Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone is interested in a CS6 or CS8 vehicle you can order a completed one from Sterling Ford in Ottawa Canada.

To the best of my knowledge they are the only Ford dealer in North America authorized to build these vehicles.

You simply pick your car and options, order the turn one or turn two kit and pick up the completed vehicle when ready.

Their phone number is 613-741-6066 (spd@sterlingford.ca)

I know some of the mod or performance shops in the USA build these but you have to order your car and ship it to them for completion where at Sterling Ford it is a seamless process.

Even the small handful of these vehicles that currently exist are unique onto themselves as they are all different colors.

It's very nice to see the light silver added to the fold.

They may be the only dealer taking on the work themselves, but I have a deal in the making with a Southeast Florida Ford Dealership that will be offering turn-key CS6's and CS8's that my company builds. More details coming soon!

They may be the only dealer taking on the work themselves, but I have a deal in the making with a Southeast Florida Ford Dealership that will be offering turn-key CS6's and CS8's that my company builds. More details coming soon!

That excites me to no end.........

The more vehicles are built.... the bigger exposure we have......

The one thing about driveing one of these cars , you are not going to drive by one . They are unique , and some what an one off cars . And maybe the more that are built and they see this ,they might look at registering them.Mine is only in the beging stages of the looks and suspension stages.

Archived