TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Gas cap

Hey new too site looking to buy new gas cap where can I get one for my 2007 shelby gt

Thanks

Anthony

Great, another one joins the club!!! happy%20feet.gif

You must be a owner of a SGT. You are. You will need to give your CSM # and your VIN #. Include it in the note section of the online order...or call them. The price is $24.94

Try this link to the SPP site....should take you right to the Gas cap.

http://shelbyperformanceparts.com/ShowItem...k%20Emblem.aspx

Shelby GT/Snake Logo Trunk Lock Emblem This Shelby GT/Snake logo trunk lock embelm fits right over the GT emblem that you already have. Attaches with double sided tape. Part # 7S3Z-9A031-SGT

Give your Shelby GT a great finishing touch with this Shelby GT/Snake Logo trunk lock emblem. Only Available to Shelby GT owners. THIS IS NEW PRODUCT, PLEASE CALL TO RESERVE YOURS TODAY! (NOTE: Must provide CSM # and VIN #.)

Great, another one joins the club!!! happy%20feet.gif

You must be a owner of a SGT. You are. You will need to give your CSM # and your VIN #. Include it in the note section of the online order...or call them. The price is $24.94

Try this link to the SPP site....should take you right to the Gas cap.

http://shelbyperformanceparts.com/ShowItem...k%20Emblem.aspx

Shelby GT/Snake Logo Trunk Lock Emblem This Shelby GT/Snake logo trunk lock embelm fits right over the GT emblem that you already have. Attaches with double sided tape. Part # 7S3Z-9A031-SGT

Give your Shelby GT a great finishing touch with this Shelby GT/Snake Logo trunk lock emblem. Only Available to Shelby GT owners. THIS IS NEW PRODUCT, PLEASE CALL TO RESERVE YOURS TODAY! (NOTE: Must provide CSM # and VIN #.)

Thank you and will have all info of my car posted soon

post-18733-1213754600.jpg

post-18733-1213754600.jpg

Thank you and will have all info of my car posted soon

I ordered the SGT gas cap online. Didn't give them any info, other than order info. They called me at the number I supplied and asked my CSM number and that's all. I told them it was 5481, which it is, and they sent it to me to be delivered on the 28th. No fuss at all.

Dunedindon

Don Schneider

Dunedin, Florida

Hey new too site looking to buy new gas cap where can I get one for my 2007 shelby gt

Thanks

Anthony

SPP

I gave VIN and CSM #'s

By the way, SAI couldn't have done a better job on this gas cap emblem. It is the best possible quality and just couldn't look any better than it does.

Hey guys thanks again for your help ordered it today and they called for my info

2007 SGT mods Suspension upgrade

I SAW THIS THUMBNAIL PHOTO AND THE LAST (NYPD PHOTO) SHOULD I ASK HOW YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT WINDOW TINT :hysterical3:

SHELBYGUY

I SAW THIS THUMBNAIL PHOTO AND THE LAST (NYPD PHOTO) SHOULD I ASK HOW YOU GET AWAY WITH THAT WINDOW TINT :hysterical3:

SHELBYGUY

Hey I have owned many of sport cars and maybe have been pulled over a hand full of times one point ofadvice to you car buffs is when you get pulled over just before stopping drop all your windows and turn your interior lights on and hands on the wheel. 8 out of 10 times you won't get a ticket for the tint and maybe a thank you.

2007 Shelby GSM 5293 Lincoln Tech Auto school

2005 BMW M3 Ford dealership 8yrs

2007 FX 35 F.B.I Auto Tech

2004 FX 35 NYPD post-18733-1213915942.jpgpost-18733-1213915942.jpg

2003 Toyota Highlander

2001 Volks Jetta

1968 AMX 2X's

1989 Mustang GT

1978 Trans Am 455

1972 Olds Cutlass

Hey guys thanks again for your help ordered it today and they called for my info

2007 SGT mods Suspension upgrade

Car looks great! Good luck and you'll find plenty of information here on this forum.

Archived