TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2009 Shelby available

I was at Kings Ford(Cincinnati, Oh) today and they got their first allocation today for the 2009 Shelby's. So if anybody is looking to get one, call Bobby Creed Jr. He sold to 3 of us on the board in the last 2 months. Great guy to work with. They also have a new Bullit in stock.

Bruce

Hey Bud how are things with you car? I thought I would chime in on this topi and say hi!!! What did you have to go out to King's today for?

Im planning on coming out that way early next week for my first oil change, and i want someone there to sit in my car and listen to some noise that just doesnt seem right.

Ive seen things on this fourm about the clutch and tranny, I have a noise like a humming when I downshift into second as i come to a stop, and i hear a noise when I have the clutch pedal pressed down about half way......You experiencing any of this??

Anyway just thought I would say hi, hope we get a chance to hang and cruise.

:happy feet: :happy feet:

BigDrawz

I was just drivin' around and stopped in. You're doing an oil change already?? I turn 1000 Tuesday. Mine has a slight rattle on the passenger side door/dash?? We will need to hook up one Friday at the Milford Cruise In. They get about 200 cars or so. I'll get with you when I get back in town. I hope you 2 are enjoying these monsters.

Bruce

I was just drivin' around and stopped in. You're doing an oil change already?? I turn 1000 Tuesday. Mine has a slight rattle on the passenger side door/dash?? We will need to hook up one Friday at the Milford Cruise In. They get about 200 cars or so. I'll get with you when I get back in town. I hope you 2 are enjoying these monsters.

Bruce

Well im at 1300 miles and I have been reading that most on the fourm that most are doing a oil change at 1000 miles and then every 3000 miles after that.

What do you think about this should I just wait until I reach 3000?

And I would love to come out and cruise, let me know.

Is he selling at msrp?

It will probably take very little effort on your part to get an MSRP deal. Bob Creed is a great guy to deal with and I have no doubt that you can get the car you ordered the way you want for MSRP. I don't think you will be dissapointed.

I traveled from Chicago to purchase from them and couldn't be happier with the experience.

That would be cool if we keep our shelbys under the King's Ford Mafia!!!!

How are things going with you car?

R u kidding? These things are amazing. My wife wonders why it takes me an hour to bring her back some coffee from Dunkin Donuts. :hysterical:

I just can't wipe the smile of my face. My 14 month old hisses when we walk into the garage :D Got a great family, my health, great shelby community, and I couldn't be happier.

Archived