TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealer Service in Metro Phoenix, AZ Area

msw.63

I'm looking for a dealer to perform my routine service in AZ, so if you are familiar with a good dealer, preferably in the southeast Phoenix metro area I would appreciate any referrals. I live in Chandler and have been to both Berge Ford and San Tan Ford so far, but want to hear from local GT500 owners about who they use.

TIA (if you have seen Blood Diamond, this also meant "This is Africa", but from March 07 to March 08, it meant "This is Afghanistan" for me)

I'm looking for a dealer to perform my routine service in AZ, so if you are familiar with a good dealer, preferably in the southeast Phoenix metro area I would appreciate any referrals. I live in Chandler and have been to both Berge Ford and San Tan Ford so far, but want to hear from local GT500 owners about who they use.

TIA (if you have seen Blood Diamond, this also meant "This is Africa", but from March 07 to March 08, it meant "This is Afghanistan" for me)

I use Sanderson Ford in Glendale. It's a closer drive than the dealer where I purchased it from. So far I've been happy with Sanderson.

The dealers you mention are much closer to you - do you have an issue with either one?

I do my own routine maintenance if I can such as oil changes. I only take the car in if I have problems or to handle recalls. I may have Sanderson do some mods in the future.

I use Sanderson Ford in Glendale. It's a closer drive than the dealer where I purchased it from. So far I've been happy with Sanderson.

The dealers you mention are much closer to you - do you have an issue with either one?

I do my own routine maintenance if I can such as oil changes. I only take the car in if I have problems or to handle recalls. I may have Sanderson do some mods in the future.

No issue with either one, but I also haven't owned a Ford since the early 90s so I don't know either one at all. I was hoping someone had some experience, good or bad, with either one which might push me towards one or the other.

No issue with either one, but I also haven't owned a Ford since the early 90s so I don't know either one at all. I was hoping someone had some experience, good or bad, with either one which might push me towards one or the other.

I also live in the Chandler area (Chandler Heights & Gilbert). I have used SanTan Ford for my first oil change, good experience. I didn't purchase the car from them, but they are the close for standard maintainance. What color is your car?

-Craig-

I also live in the Chandler area (Chandler Heights & Gilbert). I have used SanTan Ford for my first oil change, good experience. I didn't purchase the car from them, but they are the close for standard maintainance. What color is your car?

-Craig-

You live pretty close to me; I am near Cooper/Queen Creek. Mine is Torch Red with Ebony Stripes.

Archived