TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Announces Another 6 Years with Ford

ilmor

Monday June 16, 2008

This past weekend Shelby enthusiasts from across the country gathered at the Mid-America Ford and Team Shelby Nationals in Tulsa, Okla. The weekend's event hosted numerous attractions, both on and off the track. According to Mustang Monthly, Carroll Shelby, who spoke at Saturday night's event banquet, announced he has signed up for another 6 years to build cars for Ford. Mr. Shelby will be 91 years old at the end of the term. One thing is for sure. He and his company are sure to continue their long lived heritage of creating respectable muscle cars.

edit - link added http://mustangs.about.com/b/2008/06/16/she...s-with-ford.htm

Monday June 16, 2008

This past weekend Shelby enthusiasts from across the country gathered at the Mid-America Ford and Team Shelby Nationals in Tulsa, Okla. The weekend's event hosted numerous attractions, both on and off the track. According to Mustang Monthly, Carroll Shelby, who spoke at Saturday night's event banquet, announced he has signed up for another 6 years to build cars for Ford. Mr. Shelby will be 91 years old at the end of the term. One thing is for sure. He and his company are sure to continue their long lived heritage of creating respectable muscle cars.

edit - link added http://mustangs.about.com/b/2008/06/16/she...s-with-ford.htm

d

Thank you for sharing. Good news.

HSURB

I wonder what car will be next...6 years is too long for them to not come out with something else.

I am sure there will be new models coming out every year.

This is only going to get better. :happy feet:

Save your money boys and girls.

Save $$$, work over-time,sell unused items, and at times sweet talk the boss lady :happy feet: :happy feet:

My intent is that my SGT will be my first :yahoo: and last :cry: Shelby.

Here is a spy photo of the new Shelby Focus.

:hysterical:

You shoud trade your Aveo for that. It matches your GT500 perfect.

Just think what that would look like in your garage.

On the other topic.....It's pretty darn cool that CS signed a 6 year deal. :happy feet:

Here is a spy photo of the new Shelby Focus.

Too bad that Ford no longer makes that body style here state side...we'd have to make do with the VERY bland Focus sedan now... :barf:

Boy that thing makes my Omni look sexy...

If it's gotta be a Focus, how's bout the turbo one from Great Britian...looks alot better if you ask me.

Or how about the RWD turbo Assie sedan...I'd love to see those over here...bitch'n mate...

Archived