TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SHELBY HEAVEN AT THE RAIL YARD

burnedgt500

:bandance: :happy feet:

Ok guys I just left the Rail Yard in Atlanta My car is in they even let mesit in it and crank it. WOW!

Thats the best way to describe it.

I also wanted to let every one know that they had 12 sitting there together all different color combo.

and thats what I call SHELBY HEAVEN. It seemed like they were every where. It was an AWESOM moment for a man who has been waiting almost 2 years now.

MY SHELBY IS IN!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

John at the Rail Yard told me that it was the most he had seen come in at one time.So if you have one that is due call and check it out It very well could be sitting at the rail yard.

WOW ,What an AWESOM car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bandance: :shift: :happy feet: :roses: :bandance: :rockon::rockon:

:bandance: :happy feet:

Ok guys I just left the Rail Yard in Atlanta My car is in they even let mesit in it and crank it. WOW!

Thats the best way to describe it.

I also wanted to let every one know that they had 12 sitting there together all different color combo.

and thats what I call SHELBY HEAVEN. It seemed like they were every where. It was an AWESOM moment for a man who has been waiting almost 2 years now.

MY SHELBY IS IN!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

John at the Rail Yard told me that it was the most he had seen come in at one time.So if you have one that is due call and check it out It very well could be sitting at the rail yard.

WOW ,What an AWESOM car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bandance: :shift: :happy feet: :roses: :bandance: :rockon::rockon:

Well now that is just really cool...seriously. Wow...12? They must have hired a few striping guys. :hysterical:

Well now that is just really cool...seriously. Wow...12? They must have hired a few striping guys. :hysterical:

I think what happened was the flood gate openned on the 800 or 900 they built in August. There was many Shelby's there. the 12 I seen was sitting right there together I did not go over the whole parking lot. There was probly around 5000 cars there.I think these 12 came off of 1 rail car!

Archived