TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake Take Off Parts

Now that I have learned to post from my new video camera I thought some of you would like to see all the parts take off to make a Super Snake.

Now that I have learned to post from my new video camera I thought some of you would like to see all the parts take off to make a Super Snake.

The wires on top of the floor mat box were from your tail lights.

The wires on top of the floor mat box were from your tail lights.

Thanks I knew there was something else Shelby changed just couldn't remember at the time.

The drive-shaft looks like a one piece and your Car looks BadA$$.

Thanks I just got the camera sorted out. I'll be posting some old videos of getting the Super Snake. That drive shaft is the same one Shelby uses. It took me 4 different shafts before getting one that worked. One big reason for going for the SS, I couldn't afford the R&D on the mods I wanted to do. Tell me what you think of this video I'm going to post it in the SS section and the video section.

Thanks for the video, nice job laying out all the parts. Just wondering if you got the old GT500 Snake fender and grill emblems back?

Al

Thanks for the video, nice job laying out all the parts. Just wondering if you got the old GT500 Snake fender and grill emblems back?

Al

No I already had taken the front off and the rear letters. I didn't think to ask for my 2 side snakes. But if the boys kept them then I'm alright with that. Thats the least I could do for them. And if they didn't It really doesn't matter to me it will never be a Shelby GT 500 again.

Al

No I already had taken the front off and the rear letters. I didn't think to ask for my 2 side snakes. But if the boys kept them then I'm alright with that. Thats the least I could do for them. And if they didn't It really doesn't matter to me it will never be a Shelby GT 500 again.

It appears that the original coiled snake emblems on the front fenders are left in place and the "SHELBY GT500" is added to the left side (facing the emblem) and the "SUPER SNAKE" is added to the right side (facing the emblem). That is the way it appears to be in the photo's I have seen.

^^^^^^^^^Maybe this is wrong, but that is the way it appears to be...........

R

It appears that the original coiled snake emblems on the front fenders are left in place and the "SHELBY GT500" is added to the left side (facing the emblem) and the "SUPER SNAKE" is added to the right side (facing the emblem). That is the way it appears to be in the photo's I have seen.

^^^^^^^^^Maybe this is wrong, but that is the way it appears to be...........

R

That's correct. Original emblems are still on the SS, just side pieces are added.

Do they ship you the take-off parts, or do you have to truck them back yourself?

I picked mine up when I got the car. I know they have sent others there parts with mixed results. I guess its really up to you.

Archived