TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New here

gl4662

Hey guys, new to the boards, searched around, and I think this is a pretty good board! I'm new to the muscle car world. I'm seriously thinking about buying a GT500. Anyone know of any dealers that give a good no haggle price? I'm coming from a 850awhp Mitsubishi Evolution 8. It'll be a big change, but I have always wanted a muscle car! Any advice? Thanks guys!

Hey guys, new to the boards, searched around, and I think this is a pretty good board! I'm new to the muscle car world. I'm seriously thinking about buying a GT500. Anyone know of any dealers that give a good no haggle price? I'm coming from a 850awhp Mitsubishi Evolution 8. It'll be a big change, but I have always wanted a muscle car! Any advice? Thanks guys!

Welcome to TS. You have found the right place for the most current up to date info on the Shelby GT500 and all Shelby cars and products as well Mustang stuff. We have a few dealers that are members on this site that post MSRP deals. So if you can't find a MSRP deal in your home town, send a PM (Personal Message) to Shelbydude. He is a member here that is a dealer. He has a handle on some MSRP deals. He had 3 the other day.

Here is a link to his profile so you can PM him.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showuser=5363

Not sure where you are in MN but there are quite a few members scattered thru MN and Western WI. Check out the midwest forum for events and to look up the locals. There are a lot of posts for IL but there are a few from MN and WI. Hope to see you around!

Midwest Forum

Bought mine in Darlington, WI. Good people those cheeseheads! :hysterical3:

I used Michael for my last purchase. Wonderful transaction. Welcome to the forums!

DSC_0036-2.jpg

DSC_0040-1.jpg

DSC_0042-2.jpg

DSC_0043-1.jpg

DSC_0044-2.jpg

DSC_0016-2.jpg

DSC_0017-2.jpg

DSC_0018-2.jpg

Nice Evo. I had a 400AWHP Evo before the Shelby. The Evo was hard to just drive as a car with all the on and off again with the boost (I was running between 19-24lbs). Plus the Shelby gets lots more looks and thumbs up and Camera Phone pics from others. The Evo is definately more fun int the curves as it will hike that tire and go tripod with ease but I wouldn't ever go back. Good Luck.

Archived