TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BONESTAR Ford - Too funny

No doubt dropping, evil, monkey and others are ALL evil chris. He is the biggest flamer here but wants to make impression he is the good guy. dropping evil monkey you should think before you post under a bunch of different names. How about a pic of the 07 Mustang you say you have? What are you afraid of?

:doh:

I provided links to old posts of my own, on an entirely different board. I am not EvilChris.

I am new here, don't spin me into your web of insanity please. I don't know him, I don't know you. I'd like to get to know you and others, but please don't say I am something or someone that I am not.

Check my posts from the last page, find link to Blueovalnews. Ask around, hitman, etc..

I am one of a kind, nice to meet you? :sos:

:doh:

I provided links to old posts of my own, on an entirely different board. I am not EvilChris.

I am new here, don't spin me into your web of insanity please. I don't know him, I don't know you. I'd like to get to know you and others, but please don't say I am something or someone that I am not.

Check my posts from the last page, find link to Blueovalnews. Ask around, hitman, etc..

I am one of a kind, nice to meet you? :sos:

Here is the link of you are too lazy to look for it: http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...?showtopic=6163

Note the 2004 Cobra pictures of MY CAR? I found this place on a re-direct from Blueovalnews.com, seemed like a neat place, saw Lonestar posting so I felt I would tell my story.

Seriously, enough with this EvilChris BS. Have the administrators check my posting IP if you want, I am from Houston, TX and can prove it in any way you need. (God help me if Chris is from Houston though :hysterical: )

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All,

I really don't care if Dropping Chronic and EC are different people, or if it's really "Sybil" with 20 different personalities.

Can we PLEASE get back on topic?

I thought we were here to discuss GT500's, not the possibility of whether a board member is using alter egos or not.

If most of us wanted this kind of entertainment, I think we'd be watching soap opera's instead.

Geesh...

All,

I really don't care if Dropping Chronic and EC are different people, or if it's really "Sybil" with 20 different personalities.

I thought we were here to discuss GT500's, not the possibility of whether a board member is using alter egos or not.

If most of us wanted this kind of entertainment, I think we'd be watching soap opera's instead.

Geesh...

+1 Don't make me sick my Machine Gun Kitty on all you guys!

Geesh...

Well, you see this is the story so far: Evil Chris went on a romantic walk on the beach with the Mysterious Lady in Blue, but was washed out to sea after slipping on a seaweed trap left by GT500RagTop. 500RT then jumped out of the bushes to woo the Mysterious Lady in Blue. Meanwhile on the other side of the city, LONESTAR was attempting to get the little old lady to sign over her shares of Hyperglobal Corp to him so he would have full control over the company. The next day a mysterious Stranger called Dropping_Chronic was found by the local police walking along the abandoned pier and everyone thought he was EC, as they both had the same hair colour, but it really wasn't EC as EC had washed up on the beach on the other side of the island unbenownst to anyone else.

I think that gets us up to date with this soap opera. And now a word from our sponsors...

All,

Geesh...

+2

Emough, they are not the same ppl, now, back to the topic

Sure would like to see LONESTARFORDS relply

Guest evilchris

Seriously, enough with this EvilChris BS. Have the administrators check my posting IP if you want, I am from Houston, TX and can prove it in any way you need. (God help me if Chris is from Houston though :hysterical: )

LOL, nah San Diego bro. I actually think "Ragtop" is TwinTurboBoss. That or his/her twin. That's why I put them both on ignore. Both of them will ask for pics of my stuff, over and over again. Then when I post them, he'll say " that's your neighbors ". Vicious cycle, hilarious. I'll never see his/her posts again though.

I'm from Houston too. So here is a test to see if you are really in Houston. Who sucks worse, the Texans or the Astros?

I'm from Houston too. So here is a test to see if you are really in Houston. Who sucks worse, the Texans or the Astros?

evilphantommonkeychronic will check first then get back with you

He can sure dish it out but cannot handle much. anyone mentions something (s)he does not like and he PM's a message. I have reported you to admin to have this stopped.

Yet he can make comments about someone's wife who has MS

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/inde...=2936&st=20

QUOTE(evilchris @ Sep 3 2006, 01:07 AM)

If any of you make an actual physical threat to me like lambbo did you will regret it. But please, go ahead.

Evil95GT Sep 3 2006, 02:57 AM Post #40

How fast will it run? Depends on who's around.

Group: Moderator

Member No.: 1,248

This isn't the first time Bryan's wife has been insulted. As stated before, EC is the *first* to report threads. Having said that, he's pretty much the ONLY member who constantly belittles everyone on this forum.

Yes Bryan, please refrain from threatening EC. He might report your post 1000x, or hell, even have a lawyer or LEO intervene.

--------------------

Michelle

1989 Mustang LX

1995 Mustang GT

We're going to find ourselves at the bottom of the heap, having no idea how we got there, buying radios and cars from our former enemies. - Preston Tucker

Hey Guys can we end this carry on & keep this forum going in the direction it was started WHICH IS SHELBY`S & MUSTANGS.

Remeber we are going to have a re-union next year & hopefully all us

will meet & have a good time . I will even bring the Molsons Canadian

It's like monkeys at the zoo throwing crap at people, seriously.

So far, members on this board who like to flame me all day have said :

I'm Chris Mott

on and on and on. Not once have they been right about anything.

I can vouch for that part of his statement, he is definately not me, although I too lived in Santee til the end of last March........

Chris

As for me, I didn't offer an appology for his treatment because I wasn't there (I wasn't even in the car business then - I still had a real job then). Had I offered an appology along the lines of the example noted previously, I think it would have come across as canned and insincere which is, quite frankly, worse than nothing at all in my opinion. I don't doubt the facts of the original post and it is unfortunate to say the least, but guys, I didn't have anything to do with it (nor did Scott, or the rest of the current management).

I feel this thread is attempting to hold us accountable for things that happened under different management by different salesmen. You may as well be accusing us of something done by Planet Ford. If this incident had taken place this year, then we would definitely have some "esplaining" to do and we could even try to make it right, but this happened back in 03/04. WTF?

I will say this though: I am utterly shocked that they would have put Chronic in the car with the deal still being up in the air at the time. That's just crazy! But as I have tried to point out, there were serious management problems back then. I can guarantee that under current management, no one would ever be allowed to take a Cobra home without a solid "done deal" in place.

As for me, I didn't offer an appology for his treatment because I wasn't there (I wasn't even in the car business then - I still had a real job then). Had I offered an appology along the lines of the example noted previously, I think it would have come across as canned and insincere which is, quite frankly, worse than nothing at all in my opinion. I don't doubt the facts of the original post and it is unfortunate to say the least, but guys, I didn't have anything to do with it (nor did Scott, or the rest of the current management).

I feel this thread is attempting to hold us accountable for things that happened under different management by different salesmen. You may as well be accusing us of something done by Planet Ford. If this incident had taken place this year, then we would definitely have some "esplaining" to do and we could even try to make it right, but this happened back in 03/04. WTF?

I will say this though: I am utterly shocked that they would have put Chronic in the car with the deal still being up in the air at the time. That's just crazy! But as I have tried to point out, there were serious management problems back then. I can guarantee that under current management, no one would ever be allowed to take a Cobra home without a solid "done deal" in place.

I think the problem here is a lot of people don't have high opinions of dealers in general due to the ADM's being put on the GT500. It's unfortunate because I'm sure there are honest dealers out there but the only ones we have been hearing about lately are the dishonest ones due to peoples frustrations.

I think offering an apology and assurance is better than basically calling me a liar and an idiot... Also although that incident did happen quite a while ago, my follow up inquiry about an 04 Cobra resulted in more attempted auto-sales-rape.

But whatever, it's apparent that trying to make amends with a pissed off customer regardless of how many years have passed isn't that important... Funny though, if I took over a store or dealership I would still do things differently, offer an apology and at least give the assurance that things are different. Even though something didn't happen 'on your watch' doesn't mean the business Lonestar Ford isn't accountable for those actions.

From what I have seen regarding your posts in the limited time I have been here, you seem to be a cut above the usual in the car sales game. I still think you need to learn a bit about customer perspective, and when to just apologize instead of saying the standard 'well it wasn't me', but aside from that no worries. At the end of the day I got my car for what I wanted to pay for it, and at a cheaper interest rate going with my own financing. If you guys say you are a better dealership now and don't pull those things, great to hear, although nothing I have read here or in my personal dealings with you guys when I was shopping a later Cobra leads me to believe I would ever find myself walking through your doors.

Now on a side note:

I came here, finding a board with a seemingly nice bunch of people talking about a car that I like and having a good time, so I joined the fun. Now I am regretting that as I am seeing a bunch of adults act like children and accuse me of being some alter-ego in some long standing childish e-feud being conducted on a freaking message board.

GROW THE :censored: UP

You want to chase away new members and new life on this board, you're finding a great way to do it, I'm about half out the door at this time. If I'm accused of being some EvilChris alter ego or some other nonsense one more time, I'm just going to move on as it's not worth a second of my time to go back and forth with a bunch of clowns that think some great conspiracy is afoot. And if you are so adamant that you believe in this idiotic conspiracy, please PM the administrator of this board and have him verify where my posts and EvilChris's posts come from. I am in Houston, and I believe he said he was in San Diego.

Regarding the question above - I think the Astros are better, as I haven't seen the Texans at the Reliant Stadium do anything but eat a bunch of the sod in there after getting pummeled by the other team. :cheerleader: I live at Richmond and the Beltway and drive a 450hp Black Cobra which I have linked pictures of in messages above. In the pictures of my car you can see the bridge in Austin over the river, so please explain to me how some guy in San Diego would know all of that or anything else you would care to know.

Peace - DC

I think offering an apology and assurance is better than basically calling me a liar and an idiot... Also although that incident did happen quite a while ago, my follow up inquiry about an 04 Cobra resulted in more attempted auto-sales-rape.

But whatever, it's apparent that trying to make amends with a pissed off customer regardless of how many years have passed isn't that important... Funny though, if I took over a store or dealership I would still do things differently, offer an apology and at least give the assurance that things are different. Even though something didn't happen 'on your watch' doesn't mean the business Lonestar Ford isn't accountable for those actions.

From what I have seen regarding your posts in the limited time I have been here, you seem to be a cut above the usual in the car sales game. I still think you need to learn a bit about customer perspective, and when to just apologize instead of saying the standard 'well it wasn't me', but aside from that no worries. At the end of the day I got my car for what I wanted to pay for it, and at a cheaper interest rate going with my own financing. If you guys say you are a better dealership now and don't pull those things, great to hear, although nothing I have read here or in my personal dealings with you guys when I was shopping a later Cobra leads me to believe I would ever find myself walking through your doors.

Now on a side note:

I came here, finding a board with a seemingly nice bunch of people talking about a car that I like and having a good time, so I joined the fun. Now I am regretting that as I am seeing a bunch of adults act like children and accuse me of being some alter-ego in some long standing childish e-feud being conducted on a freaking message board.

GROW THE :censored: UP

You want to chase away new members and new life on this board, you're finding a great way to do it, I'm about half out the door at this time. If I'm accused of being some EvilChris alter ego or some other nonsense one more time, I'm just going to move on as it's not worth a second of my time to go back and forth with a bunch of clowns that think some great conspiracy is afoot. And if you are so adamant that you believe in this idiotic conspiracy, please PM the administrator of this board and have him verify where my posts and EvilChris's posts come from. I am in Houston, and I believe he said he was in San Diego.

Regarding the question above - I think the Astros are better, as I haven't seen the Texans at the Reliant Stadium do anything but eat a bunch of the sod in there after getting pummeled by the other team. :cheerleader: I live at Richmond and the Beltway and drive a 450hp Black Cobra which I have linked pictures of in messages above. In the pictures of my car you can see the bridge in Austin over the river, so please explain to me how some guy in San Diego would know all of that or anything else you would care to know.

Peace - DC

Works for me. Stick around, hang out, talk cars, hell, talk anything just so long as we can keep the "e-fighting" where it belongs........somewhere else.

Paul

Dropping__Chronic,

You happened to join the board just as a verbal (can you say that regarding a message board _ :shrug:) battle between a few members got rolling. Was just a timing thing.

I have been reading this board for many months, and officially joined about 4 or 5 months ago and have been posting since. It's usually not like this.

Trust me, it will calm down.

Ignore the crap, it'll stop the faster we all drop the subject.

Stick around man, it gets better, let's talk cars!

Mike.

Dropping__Chronic,

You happened to join the board just as a verbal (can you say that regarding a message board _ :shrug:) battle between a few members got rolling. Was just a timing thing.

I have been reading this board for many months, and officially joined about 4 or 5 months ago and have been posting since. It's usually not like this.

Trust me, it will calm down.

Ignore the crap, it'll stop the faster we all drop the subject.

Stick around man, it gets better, let's talk cars!

Mike.

I'll give sticking around a shot, nice to meet you.

:party:

From what I have seen regarding your posts in the limited time I have been here, you seem to be a cut above the usual in the car sales game. I still think you need to learn a bit about customer perspective, and when to just apologize instead of saying the standard 'well it wasn't me', but aside from that no worries.

Ok, point well taken. Often when a dealer screws up they are very quick to offer a free this or that. To me it often comes across as shallow and an attempt to "buy" customers' happiness. I think in general, while the dealer may be able to buy a good survey, the underlying wound remains.

With this in mind, rather than offer you some token free thing, and since I am in no position to spend the dealer's money anyway, I will offer you a sincere apology and asssurance that at the very least I would never allow my customer's to be treated the way you were. In addition, if you give me a day's notice, you can bring your car in on any Thursday, which is usually my day off, and I will personally wash it by hand (preferably not the last Thursday of any month since we are extremely busy with close-out). I will also extend this offer to anyone on this board in the area - AND I won't try to sell you anything.

Scott,

Let me break it down for you:

$2500 for a rental car I can tear up on vacation on dirt roads, without a care in the world ( damage waiver ) = easily worth it

$.01 profit given to lonestarford: not worth it. I wouldn't buy a GT500 from you at invoice, Scott. I have standards.

Have the mods check IP's and traceroute to source.

I've proven myself time and time again each time one of *you* have called me a liar.

"Dropping_Chronic" is not me. I am not afraid to post anything from my only handle on this board, genius.

Oh man! I am a partner in a rental car company and you are my worst nightmare! Everybody thinks thay can buy the Damage Waiver and abuse the car! Just kidding, most people who buy the waiver understand that it doesn't cover abuse, but this is exactly why we don't rent performance cars. I have to admit however, I did call the closest Hertz franchise with A Shelby GT-H to see what it would cost me to test-drive one, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Ok, point well taken. Often when a dealer screws up they are very quick to offer a free this or that. To me it often comes across as shallow and an attempt to "buy" customers' happiness. I think in general, while the dealer may be able to buy a good survey, the underlying wound remains.

With this in mind, rather than offer you some token free thing, and since I am in no position to spend the dealer's money anyway, I will offer you a sincere apology and asssurance that at the very least I would never allow my customer's to be treated the way you were. In addition, if you give me a day's notice, you can bring your car in on any Thursday, which is usually my day off, and I will personally wash it by hand (preferably not the last Thursday of any month since we are extremely busy with close-out). I will also extend this offer to anyone on this board in the area - AND I won't try to sell you anything.

See, now this is all I really wanted, and it is MUCH appreciated. While I won't necessarily take you up on the washing offer, I do appreciate you seeing things from a different perspective and just saying a simple and sincere 'Sorry'.

Hats off to you, you've proven at least yourself to be a cut above the rest. :)

DC

Peace - DC

The Astros/Texans question was meant to be a joke to lighten up the silly accusations going on. From what you have been saying it is obvious that you are from Houston. I'm up in the Tomball area and drive a Shelby. :shift:

The Astros/Texans question was meant to be a joke to lighten up the silly accusations going on. From what you have been saying it is obvious that you are from Houston. I'm up in the Tomball area and drive a Shelby. :shift:

Can I wash your Shelby? Of course it goes without saying I'll have to "air-dry" it on the Beltway!! :hysterical:

Can I wash your Shelby? Of course it goes without saying I'll have to "air-dry" it on the Beltway!! :hysterical:

Hey Rat, you can was it any time! I "air dried" it this morning on the Hardy Autobahn...err...tollway.

I will drop by and see you sometime. Have the bucket of suds ready.

Archived