TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Service Engine Light

HELP!!! I went to the mountains again this weekend and got a service engine light again. I had the opportunity to have anthoer Shelby owner put a hand held tuner on my car and we got an Error code P0306 falt cy gms frdt cy 6, anyone who might have an answer please reply!!!

thanks

08sgt1042

Could just be a dirty or fallty o2 sensor.

Great post Mac.

Ok I got it to the dealership this morning, Thanks to all who sent me information as I was very prepared when i went in with the car. So we got it on the computer and #6 cyclindar was falling off fairly often so the tech ( who I have to say was very knowledgeable on the SGT) told me he was going change #6 plug as a starting place, changed the Oil (that was what it was scheduled for originally) took it for a good drive put it back on the computer and the readings were much betterr on #6. So hopefully that all it was!!

Thanks again to Roger, LuLu, and Rick!! What a great wealth of information and help!

08sgt1042

Mick

Ok I got it to the dealership this morning, Thanks to all who sent me information as I was very prepared when i went in with the car. So we got it on the computer and #6 cyclindar was falling off fairly often so the tech ( who I have to say was very knowledgeable on the SGT) told me he was going change #6 plug as a starting place, changed the Oil (that was what it was scheduled for originally) took it for a good drive put it back on the computer and the readings were much betterr on #6. So hopefully that all it was!!

Thanks again to Roger, LuLu, and Rick!! What a great wealth of information and help!

08sgt1042

Mick

Glad you got it fixed. It's a pretty bad feeling inside when something isn't right on your SGT

08sgt1042

Mick

Congrats on a simple repair, Mick. Happy motoring!

Archived