TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nationwide Pace Car

Pastor Passum

Just sat down to watch the Nationwide Kentucky Meijer 300 and although they haven't shown a decent shot yet, it looks like the pace car is a Shelby GT. How cool is that :happy feet:

Jim

Your kidding!! OMG!!! I am watching it too, but didn't notice that!! I'll have to look more closely...caution's out...

Yup, it's an '08 SGT, blue of course. Nice to see one pacing the field, I think that may be a first!! I'm sure the fans are looking at it, saying..."What's that, a GT500???"

See? You don't need a blower to lead a pack of Champions, though I am sure someone will say come back with "but, it helps".

Wondering what engine oil is inside that SGT...

...well, that pace car only travels like 60 to 65 mph, so in reality my Civic could do the job.... :hysterical3: but, the Shelby GT sure looks a lot better in that position!!!

Yup, it's an '08 SGT, blue of course. Nice to see one pacing the field, I think that may be a first!! I'm sure the fans are looking at it, saying..."What's that, a GT500???"

Yeah, and some partically informed, self appointed expert sitting behind them in the stands will correct them and say "no, that's a BABY Shelby." :hysterical:

Yeah, and some partically informed, self appointed expert sitting behind them in the stands will correct them and say "no, that's a BABY Shelby." :hysterical:

I would not dignify that with a response...

Archived