TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picking up SS and dropping off for the 40th

Dan,

Your car looks so....so....so cool. I love the look of it.

Congrats on getting her, and I'm glad you are happy.

If your still comming to the NW for that photo shoot....let me know the date so I can pull a few members together for a mini meet and greet. :happy feet:

Congrats and have a great time with her. I went with the 725 polished and the Eichbach. Wonder if that might be the delay????????????

My 40th went into the shop during the week of May 26th, polished KB and Eibach. I expected a call by now, but the phone is vewwy, vewwy qwiet... :cry:

Dan,

Your car looks so....so....so cool. I love the look of it.

Congrats on getting her, and I'm glad you are happy.

If your still comming to the NW for that photo shoot....let me know the date so I can pull a few members together for a mini meet and greet. :happy feet:

Thanks Rob. We're having lots of fun with her. I'm working out the details for the photo shoot in Portland. Date would be Aug. 1st. If all works out, maybe we could get together Aug. 2nd.

I'll keep you posted.

Dan

My 40th went into the shop during the week of May 26th, polished KB and Eibach. I expected a call by now, but the phone is vewwy, vewwy qwiet... :cry:

I dropped mine off 5/19. Sooooo that could put your call TODAY. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Positive thinking. Positive thinking.

Mine went "in the shop" on May 12. I keep checking my phone to make sure I didn't put it in the silent mode by accident.

Thanks Rob. We're having lots of fun with her. I'm working out the details for the photo shoot in Portland. Date would be Aug. 1st. If all works out, maybe we could get together Aug. 2nd.

I'll keep you posted.

Dan

Sounds great Dan. Hope to see ya Aug. 2nd.

Which car are you having the photos done for?

Sounds great Dan. Hope to see ya Aug. 2nd.

Which car are you having the photos done for?

The SS this time. I'll have the 40th done next year, maybe during the weekend of the GREAT P.N.W. MEET & GREET. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Dan,

Will have to get the 2 SS's and the 2 40th's together. As for the X1 it will be at Cars & Coffee on Saturday. Tthe Ford GT is having its day there. 13 GT's are expected to show up. Hope to see you there.

All the best....

Rick

Hi Rick,

Haven't been to the Cars & Coffee meet. Since the X1 is there, I'll be there. What time?

Hi Rick,

Haven't been to the Cars & Coffee meet. Since the X1 is there, I'll be there. What time?

Cars & Coffee is an early show. Cars start leaving between 8:30 - 9:00. I'll be there at 6:30 am., until the GT group heads out to say farewell to one of our members that is leaving the state. It's kind of nice to have it early and end early, you miss a lot of the traffic.

The SS this time. I'll have the 40th done next year, maybe during the weekend of the GREAT P.N.W. MEET & GREET. :happy feet: :happy feet:

I am looking forward to seeing you and your SS this summer.

Archived