TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Picking up SS and dropping off for the 40th

Got my call Thursday from Adrienne to pick up my SS :happy feet:. Within one hour of her call I was on the road with my Truck, Trailer and White coupe. I showed up at SAI Friday morning for the exchange.

Unloading the White coupe

th_IMG_2590.jpg

th_IMG_2592.jpg

Bryan driving her up.

th_IMG_2595.jpg

In front of the Museum

th_IMG_2597.jpg

th_IMG_2598.jpg

Small group checking her out.

th_IMG_2610.jpg

Adrienne and I going over the do's and don'ts

th_IMG_2605.jpg

Loading up

th_IMG_2613.jpg

Unloading at home

th_IMG_2617.jpg

th_IMG_2619.jpg

I have said this before, The team at SAI are the best. Adrienne and Bryan ( my new best friends ) took all the time I needed to go over the SS. Never rushed or hurried. They are a perfect example of how to provide Great Customer Service.

Congrats! The cars look outstanding. I hope to a call soon to pick mine up.

Car looks great, I'm partial to red. I'm curious how long it took once it arrived at Shelby to do the conversion? Mine arrived earlier this week at the shop and of course, I'm anxious to get the call that it's ready. Look forward to the reply.

Steve Crowe

Car looks great, I'm partial to red. I'm curious how long it took once it arrived at Shelby to do the conversion? Mine arrived earlier this week at the shop and of course, I'm anxious to get the call that it's ready. Look forward to the reply.

Steve Crowe

Dropped off 5/19 and got the call to pick up 6/12. Man did the team at SAI do a great job. Quality work done fast. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Dropped off 5/19 and got the call to pick up 6/12. Man did the team at SAI do a great job. Quality work done fast. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks, looks like less than a month. I can't wait.

Steve Crowe

LOOKS AWESOME!! Will we see you at Calabasas in the morning??

I'd be proud to park my SS next to yours. What time?

Sometime between 7:30 and 8:00 AM, and it would be me that will be honored to park next to your SS good sir!!

Looking forward to seeing your car in person, see you in the morning!

Sometime between 7:30 and 8:00 AM, and it would be me that will be honored to park next to your SS good sir!!

Looking forward to seeing your car in person, see you in the morning!

See you in the morning Enis.

Hey Dan, congratulations, she is beautuful, pictures do not do these cars justice. we were thier at the same time dropping off 07SS0125 to start the process, i was the guy that asked you to start the car. it was a life changing experience!!! actually they are quieter than i had thought or hoped, but thats easily fixed!!!

your right about Bryan, (i have not got to meet Adrienne yet) he took me all over showed us a whole herd of SS,s explained the process and really made us feel comfortable. as other people have stated it'ts going to be a long five weeks!! That is probably a realistic time frame right now as they have a large warehouse of our cars waiting to be converted which was awesome to see so many GT500's in one place. prior to this i had only seen up to three.

congratulations again and enjoy yourself!! hopefully we will meet again when i pick mine up. your white one will probably be done at the same time.

take care and enjoy!!! Dan

Hey Dan, congratulations, she is beautuful, pictures do not do these cars justice. we were thier at the same time dropping off 07SS0125 to start the process, i was the guy that asked you to start the car. it was a life changing experience!!! actually they are quieter than i had thought or hoped, but thats easily fixed!!!

your right about Bryan, (i have not got to meet Adrienne yet) he took me all over showed us a whole herd of SS,s explained the process and really made us feel comfortable. as other people have stated it'ts going to be a long five weeks!! That is probably a realistic time frame right now as they have a large warehouse of our cars waiting to be converted which was awesome to see so many GT500's in one place. prior to this i had only seen up to three.

congratulations again and enjoy yourself!! hopefully we will meet again when i pick mine up. your white one will probably be done at the same time.

take care and enjoy!!! Dan

It was nice talking with you. Your correct, pictures don't do it, these cars look and are amazing. I agree about the sound, a bit to quite. Keep me posted on the progress of your car. I would love to arrange picking our cars up at the same time, cool picture op.

Best of luck with your soon to be Black on Black SS.

Dan

It was nice talking with you. Your correct, pictures don't do it, these cars look and are amazing. I agree about the sound, a bit to quite. Keep me posted on the progress of your car. I would love to arrange picking our cars up at the same time, cool picture op.

Best of luck with your soon to be Black on Black SS.

Dan

I will for sure, enjoy yourself today.

Dan, here's a link to that post I mentioned to you this morning. As you can see directly from the horse's mouth so to speak, there is no value to install headers onto your SS.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=451038

Dan, here's a link to that post I mentioned to you this morning. As you can see directly from the horse's mouth so to speak, there is no value to install headers onto your SS.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=451038

Hey Enis,

Thanks for the info. I need to rethink the exhaust choices.

Got my call Thursday from Adrienne to pick up my SS :happy feet:. Within one hour of her call I was on the road with my Truck, Trailer and White coupe. I showed up at SAI Friday morning for the exchange.

Unloading the White coupe

th_IMG_2590.jpg

th_IMG_2592.jpg

Bryan driving her up.

th_IMG_2595.jpg

In front of the Museum

th_IMG_2597.jpg

th_IMG_2598.jpg

Small group checking her out.

th_IMG_2610.jpg

Adrienne and I going over the do's and don'ts

th_IMG_2605.jpg

Loading up

th_IMG_2613.jpg

Unloading at home

th_IMG_2617.jpg

th_IMG_2619.jpg

I have said this before, The team at SAI are the best. Adrienne and Bryan ( my new best friends ) took all the time I needed to go over the SS. Never rushed or hurried. They are a perfect example of how to provide Great Customer Service.

YAY!!! :) I had a blast meeting you and tell your wife she was a pleasure to meet as well! I will say this, and he doesn't get on the forum so it will fall on deaf ears.. Bryan works EXTREMELY HARD. He runs around, checks cars in, checks cars out, cleans cars in between and still manages to provide extremely great customer service when delivering or checking cars in with customers. He doesn't not get enough credit. So if you do pick up your car, make sure you give him extra kudos! :)

Thanks again for the great visit-we enjoyed you as much as you enjoyed us-and we will see you again--when you come out to pick up your 40th! :)

Adrienne :happy feet:

It's amazing how much attention this car gets. Everywhere I go it draws a crowd. Comments like "bad a$$ car" or "oh my God, where did you get that" and my favorite "That looks so much better then my dad's new Corvette". I had one guy ask for SAI's number because in his words " I gotta have one".

It's one heck of a cool car to own, Thanks SAI.

IMG_2641.jpg

It's amazing how much attention this car gets. Everywhere I go it draws a crowd. Comments like "bad a$$ car" or "oh my God, where did you get that" and my favorite "That looks so much better then my dad's new Corvette". I had one guy ask for SAI's number because in his words " I gotta have one".

It's one heck of a cool car to own, Thanks SAI.

IMG_2641.jpg

I just quality checked your 40th Anniversary file.. :) Thats funny! Glad its getting a lot of attention. I took a ride in one today.. and all I can say is............ wow. followed by a few of these --> :censored:

You guys are all blessed! :)

-Adrienne

Just curious what options you went with. I dropped mine off on 05/05 and am still waiting on the call to come pick it up.

I just quality checked your 40th Anniversary file.. :) Thats funny! Glad its getting a lot of attention. I took a ride in one today.. and all I can say is............ wow. followed by a few of these --> :censored:

You guys are all blessed! :)

-Adrienne

Thanks for checking on my 40th Adrienne.

Your a pal.

Don, sorry it took me so long to see this thread. Congradulations on the SS! I'll be meeting up with you and Enis one of these days. On the 40th are you going with the upgrades?

All the best...

Rick

Thanks for the congrats Rick. Man it would be cool to get these cars together. No power upgrades on the 40th, only short throw shifter and chrome wheels added. One is Beauty and the other is Beast.

The GTX1 looks amazing. Next time you take her out, I would love to see it.

Take care.

Dan

Just curious what options you went with. I dropped mine off on 05/05 and am still waiting on the call to come pick it up.

She has the KB 725hp SC, black out quarter window covers, red brakes and Ford racing suspension.

For me she has a perfect ride.

She has the KB 725hp SC, black out quarter window covers, red brakes and Ford racing suspension.

For me she has a perfect ride.

Congrats and have a great time with her. I went with the 725 polished and the Eichbach. Wonder if that might be the delay????????????

Thanks for the congrats Rick. Man it would be cool to get these cars together. No power upgrades on the 40th, only short throw shifter and chrome wheels added. One is Beauty and the other is Beast.

The GTX1 looks amazing. Next time you take her out, I would love to see it.

Take care.

Dan

Dan,

Will have to get the 2 SS's and the 2 40th's together. As for the X1 it will be at Cars & Coffee on Saturday. Tthe Ford GT is having its day there. 13 GT's are expected to show up. Hope to see you there.

All the best....

Rick

Archived