TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Canuck Shelby on Friday

svtkeith

Thanks Dave for reminding me about the Canadian site. - how stupid of me! But I have been wrapped up in work and cruising my Shelby on my spare time. By the way, it's Red with White Stripes and black interior. The car is an absolute wonder to drive. But I am not getting the chatter some people have been posting. The clutch and shifting is absolutely flawless, no comparison to the "clunky" 04 Term. Will be posting pics when I return from work this evening.

Again Dave thanks - I guess I should have my maple leaf temporarily removed.

svtkeith

Under the circumstances all is forgiven and you can keep your Leaf. Congrats

Yep all is Forgiven ;)

Looks like you've made a few good American Friends on the General Board who otherwise probably wouldn't even look at our little Canadian Regional Board! Best to tell all I say!!

Here's Your Leaf back svt canadaf.gif keith.

Yep all is Forgiven ;)

Looks like you've made a few good American Friends on the General Board who otherwise probably wouldn't even look at our little Canadian Regional Board! Best to tell all I say!!

Here's Your Leaf back svt canadaf.gif keith.

Thanks guys, it feels good to be in Canada, eh! I promised to post pictures, here they are. By the way, Dave 07, you had earlier posted a couple of perf shops in the Ontario area. I know of Sean Hyland but you had mentioned another shop, if you could share this info with me, it would be appreciated. I am going to sit back and wait until someone comes out with the best possible perf package. Have you dealt with any of them before? I have dealt with JDM Engineering in New Jersey, they were very professional but if I can deal in Canada, I will. We should have a gathering of all the Canuck Shelby's next spring. I would definitely be interested in attending.

That would be me checking out the stripes, which they could have done a better job.

Thanks again,

svtkeith

post-3019-1157586478_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586515_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586537_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586558_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586579_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586616_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586632_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586647_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586666_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586682_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586700_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586892_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586478_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586515_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586537_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586558_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586579_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586616_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586632_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586647_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586666_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586682_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586700_thumb.jpg

post-3019-1157586892_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys, it feels good to be in Canada, eh! I promised to post pictures, here they are. By the way, Dave 07, you had earlier posted a couple of perf shops in the Ontario area. I know of Sean Hyland but you had mentioned another shop, if you could share this info with me, it would be appreciated. I am going to sit back and wait until someone comes out with the best possible perf package. Have you dealt with any of them before? I have dealt with JDM Engineering in New Jersey, they were very professional but if I can deal in Canada, I will. We should have a gathering of all the Canuck Shelby's next spring. I would definitely be interested in attending.

That would be me checking out the stripes, which they could have done a better job.

Thanks again,

svtkeith

Sorry to jump in, the Mustang guru in the Toronto Area (he's in Scarborough) is Joe DaSilva of DaSilva Racing. You've heard the name...........runs a 6 sec Turbo car. This guy has been in the 5.0L/Mustang game since the beginning. He's an authorized SCT dealer too.........and has a dyno.

Sorry to jump in, the Mustang guru in the Toronto Area (he's in Scarborough) is Joe DaSilva of DaSilva Racing. You've heard the name...........runs a 6 sec Turbo car. This guy has been in the 5.0L/Mustang game since the beginning. He's an authorized SCT dealer too.........and has a dyno.

Hey SVTpower jump in anytime, thanks. I will definitely check out DaSilva Racing, actually I have seen the name before in a MM&FF magazine. Have you dealt with him before? or do you know someone who has? If you have anymore info, such as, phone number, website etc... please post, it would be appreciated.

Thanks again, SVTpower.

svtkeith

Hey SVTpower jump in anytime, thanks. I will definitely check out DaSilva Racing, actually I have seen the name before in a MM&FF magazine. Have you dealt with him before? or do you know someone who has? If you have anymore info, such as, phone number, website etc... please post, it would be appreciated.

Thanks again, SVTpower.

svtkeith

Sure, here for DaSilva......

http://www.mustangtoystore.com/

Joe is a super nice guy and down to earth and see him regularly at our local track. I know many that have used him. I myself use Louie of Ultimate Racing in Mississauga (also knows Joe and sends the tuning side over to Joe, and also been in the mags). Louie is another Mustang gearhead.........905-272-9379 (tell him Lello sent you), and just some years ago owned claim to Canada's fastest street car........7.83 I believe (he actually beat Joe in the final that year :)) Louie is also excellent in any installs and motor building. Both are highly recommended. Good luck

Sure, here for DaSilva......

http://www.mustangtoystore.com/

Joe is a super nice guy and down to earth and see him regularly at our local track. I know many that have used him. I myself use Louie of Ultimate Racing in Mississauga (also knows Joe and sends the tuning side over to Joe, and also been in the mags). Louie is another Mustang gearhead.........905-272-9379 (tell him Lello sent you), and just some years ago owned claim to Canada's fastest street car........7.83 I believe (he actually beat Joe in the final that year :)) Louie is also excellent in any installs and motor building. Both are highly recommended. Good luck

Hey SVTpower,

Thanks for the info. Will be calling him tomorrow. Are you going to be doing any mods to your car? I am planning on going with Magnaflow mufflers, SCT tuner (with tune for 91 octane fuel), as I cannot get any higher in Nova Scotia, CAI and pulley.

Good Luck and keep me posted.

Thanks again,

svtkeith

Hey SVTpower,

Thanks for the info. Will be calling him tomorrow. Are you going to be doing any mods to your car? I am planning on going with Magnaflow mufflers, SCT tuner (with tune for 91 octane fuel), as I cannot get any higher in Nova Scotia, CAI and pulley.

Good Luck and keep me posted.

Thanks again,

svtkeith

Just talked to Joe today.............tell him the guy that was chatting with him as he was testing the Vista Blue Shelby ( ::)))........photos coming soon guys ) As for mine, Oh yeah...........SCT tune for 93, cold air, pulley for 11-12 lb only, mufflers, and 3:73 gears, also some reduction in weight......and eventually nice wheels

............oh, and an Eibach kit to lower 1-1.5 inches only

Another place worth mentioning Keith is Steeda.ca. The Tuner Paul Meister is quite the Wiz Kid.

I'm actually headed there this Saturday coming, June 16th. It's their Dyno Day starting at 11am.

Bring your Shelby by. The drive from NB would be a nice little Break-in for her ;)

Mustang Joe is supposed to show.

Thanks again, SVTpower.

svtkeith

I've been using Joe for the past 5 years and no problems. If you would like his info shoot me a pm

Archived