TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pony Emblem...on grille

azquadz

Does anyone know the part number for the pony emblem on the grille of our SGTs? Someone decided they wanted it more than me and pried it off my billet grille.

For an exact replacement, you want part number 8S3Z-8213-B from SPP (FORD BILLET GRILLE EMBLEM FOR SHELBY GT). It lists for $28.95 in the catalog. PM me with your email address if you'd like me to email you a PDF of the catalog.

Here's a link to the specific listing on SPP's website: http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/List...e%20Emblem.aspx.

Matt

For an exact replacement, you want part number 8S3Z-8213-B from SPP (FORD BILLET GRILLE EMBLEM FOR SHELBY GT). It lists for $28.95 in the catalog. PM me with your email address if you'd like me to email you a PDF of the catalog.

Here's a link to the specific listing on SPP's website: http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/List...e%20Emblem.aspx.

Matt

Thanks Matt

I didn't even look in the catalog yet....I will order one today. Thanks again.

Does anyone know the part number for the pony emblem on the grille of our SGTs? Someone decided they wanted it more than me and pried it off my billet grille.

RATS! Matt beat me to it...He's Johnny On The Spot today!

NLOS-C Firing

the bracket is a must as well as SAI does glue the ponies in place after attaching them

I have got the other parts to the back, when they pulled it off the pieces were on the ground and in the bumper area. I didn't know they were glued on either until I saw the pieces. I will glue it back together with some

DP805 from 3M...this stuff is amazing. Holds up to some really powerful gun blasts.....believe me I know first hand..... :censored:

Check out this web video of DP805 Holding up....

NLOS-C Firing

I have got the other parts to the back, when they pulled it off the pieces were on the ground and in the bumper area. I didn't know they were glued on either until I saw the pieces. I will glue it back together with some

DP805 from 3M...this stuff is amazing. Holds up to some really powerful gun blasts.....believe me I know first hand..... :censored:

Check out this web video of DP805 Holding up....

umm ok. i only see an NLOS 155mm cannon firing. where's the DP805? :huh:

umm ok. i only see an NLOS 155mm cannon firing. where's the DP805? :huh:

Sorry Fatboy...I couldn't give you a close up of the DP805, I was just trying to make a point of what DP805 can withstand. We use it to secure items on this gun....and I was simply saying that DP805 is great for bonding all types of materials....

Archived