TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Got my package from Silver Horse..............

Well, I got my package from Silver Horse today, these pieces look great!!!!!!

I bought the Sequential tail-lights from them and installed them already. Was not difficult, took about 30 minutes, but that is only because I have the shaker 1000 speaker that I had to remove. I also took my time. They work Great!

Got my cup holder in Satin Bright Anodized, looks Great!!!

Got my shifter bezel, but I am not installing because I want to get a new shifter boot. With that said, I am very happy with this piece as well.

My climate control knobs and E-brake pieces are on back order, hoping to get them in the next couple weeks.

Will post pic's tomorrow

28tkho0.jpg

2v84h9y.jpg

2pq2k9d.jpg

nice pics :lurk:

do i see food crums in your shifter boot? :redcard:

lol, dont feel bad...my floorboard looks like the bottom of a hamster cage with all the dead grass that comes off my shoes. one time i went to a gas station durring lunch break to get a breakfast sandwhich. the next day i saw a broken chunk of the biscuit that was on the floorboard that must have broken off while i was eating the sandwhich. they only give us 30 minutes for lunch and it takes 15 minutes to get to a gas station and back(THATS OPEN AT 3AM). so i have to eat half my food on the way back...dont ask me how i do it with a manual tranny but at least there is no traffic. :drop:

i have to vacume it out daily. i use a cordless handheld vacume...works good.

Archived