TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Agent47 Retro Mirrors

RStangsOC

Hey there,

Looking for that retro look? Check out the Agent47 mirrors (pic below). We have them in stock and ready to ship - $249/pair - Free shipping to the lower 48 states (there is a $9.95 Insurance and Handling fee).

A47Mirrors.jpg

Give me a call (866-278-8287 x134) if I can be of any help.

Page

I don't see them on your website. Link?

Are they painted?

Hey there,

Unfortunatly, dont have them up on the web site. The web/marketing guys have been swamped. They come black just as shown in the picture. Can be installed right out of the box. I have seen a couple of others have theirs painted to match - looks real nice :)

Page

Is the mirror smaller? We've got a big blind spot already.

Ya know - thats a good question. I honestly dont know the answer. I have a message into Agent47 to find out. As soon as I hear back from them I will post the anser here.

Page

They look like they would have a better drag coefficient - maybe increase fuel mileage at speed!!

Hey there,

Looking for that retro look? Check out the Agent47 mirrors (pic below). We have them in stock and ready to ship - $249/pair - Free shipping to the lower 48 states (there is a $9.95 Insurance and Handling fee).

A47Mirrors.jpg

Give me a call (866-278-8287 x134) if I can be of any help.

Page

Have them painted to match on the SCJ, plus Tasca installed the power to them from the stock units :happy feet:

Is the mirror smaller? We've got a big blind spot already.

Hey there,

Heard back from A47 - The mirrors are a LITTLE smaller in both directions - just under an inch. They say so far they have had zero complaints. I guess people just tend to get used to what they have :)

Heres a couple more pics for ya

A47Mirrors2.jpg

A47Mirrors3.jpg

Hope this helps some

Page

Hey there,

Heard back from A47 - The mirrors are a LITTLE smaller in both directions - just under an inch. They say so far they have had zero complaints. I guess people just tend to get used to what they have :)

Heres a couple more pics for ya

A47Mirrors2.jpg

A47Mirrors3.jpg

Hope this helps some

Page

Here are some pics of the mirrors painted to match (Vista Blue) and installed on my GT. Visibility is slightly reduced but well worth getting rid of the Ranger-surplus mirrors that come stock IMO.

post-20610-1213919064.jpg

post-20610-1213919072.jpg

post-20610-1213919064.jpg

post-20610-1213919072.jpg

Here are some pics of the mirrors painted to match (Vista Blue) and installed on my GT. Visibility is slightly reduced but well worth getting rid of the Ranger-surplus mirrors that come stock IMO.

Hey there,

Thanks much for posting some pics. Looks awesome :)

Page

• 2 weeks later...

Archived