TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Allocation letters from Ford

BadTony

Can any of you dealer type produce a Shelby allocation letter from Ford and post it here?

Or how does a dealer actually find out what exactly is their allocation?

I can't post a letter because it goes back to Ford with the Bosses signature on how many cars we have signed for,in our case we signed for 15.If any more allocation come up we sign for the number of extra cars.Take care Scottsvtguy

I can't post a letter because it goes back to Ford with the Bosses signature on how many cars we have signed for,in our case we signed for 15.If any more allocation come up we sign for the number of extra cars.Take care Scottsvtguy

how about if you whiteout any identifying info and scan & post?

Keep in mind folks that this is a Canadian dealer, where the cars are (for this year only as we understand it), still sold through SVT dealers only(27 until I finish my quest to get at least one debranded). so it may have very little to do with the unfortunate U.S. system.....

• 3 weeks later...

Scott SVT GUY do you mean that your dealership is slated to get 15 cars or is that what the dealer wants to get in?

The dealer is slated for 15 cars only,and if any more allocation is available it's split equally between the 3 SVT Dealers in the province.Scott

Keep in mind folks that this is a Canadian dealer, where the cars are (for this year only as we understand it), still sold through SVT dealers only(27 until I finish my quest to get at least one debranded). so it may have very little to do with the unfortunate U.S. system.....

`jetsolver`

Sounds like your having problems with your dealer???

Archived