TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anybody got a 2008+ Shaker 500 Headunit you'd like to sell?

joihan777

Hi there,

Anyone have a 2008+ Shaker 500 Headunit they'd like to sell? I know several folks take out their Shaker500 unit to install aftermarket HU's and then have the HU sitting around collecting dust. If you'd like to sell yours, please let me know. I have an 06 vert Shaker500 but I prefer the playback characteristics of the '08.

If you have please let me know ( joihan777@yahoo.com ), it'd be much appreciated.

-johann in Elk Grove, CA 95757

• 5 weeks later...

Saw a couple on ebay today for buy it now at $100. Check there quick! and good luck. If I find a NAV unit, I will be selling mine too!

Hi there,

Anyone have a 2008+ Shaker 500 Headunit they'd like to sell? I know several folks take out their Shaker500 unit to install aftermarket HU's and then have the HU sitting around collecting dust. If you'd like to sell yours, please let me know. I have an 06 vert Shaker500 but I prefer the playback characteristics of the '08.

If you have please let me know ( joihan777@yahoo.com ), it'd be much appreciated.

• 1 month later...
Hi there,

Thanks to all, I popped in a used one this morning and it works just fine!

Of note was the antenna, the 2008 Shaker 500 uses a Chrysler style OEM port. The Metra adapter plug is P/N: MET 40-CR20

Hope this helps!

Archived