TEAM SHELBY FORUM

EVENT: Terlingua Team Shelby 2008!

Staff

Sharon, :reading:

So I guess when they said on Friday morning 24-48hrs weekends does not count because 48 hrs puts me waiting to Sunday morning is 48 hrs and the phone# is only good for M-F. So now the next question....M-F 9AM for the phone# what time zone, because if it is Central or Pacific I have to stay home from work to :call: ? :unsure: Glad I did not wait until Monday to email since the deadline for this is on the 17th (tues) and it takes 24-48 hrs to get a reply :waiting: or on weekends more like 3 days! :headscratch: I just don't want to miss out :cry: because of waiting for a reply on a email that I might have sent to the wrong people, :banghead: not knowing for sure is killing me..maybe I am worring too much :unsure:

Can you tell us which names they sent to you to be confirmed? That would ease or not ease my mind.

They are on Las Vegas time and the 24-48 hours was a probably and only during normal buissness hours. So I would expect to hear something from them today or tomorrow.

Has anyone heard anything yet? I received an email from info@bullrun telling me they are going to check my membership but nothing else.

If you got that e-mail I have confirmed you and you are fine.

Well it's 8:30AM East no email reply, but I recieved the same about checking my membership thats all.

Sharon ?

It is only 8.50 now in Las Vegas they are just getting to work. Give it a few more hours then call them to make sure if you do not hear from them.

Sharon

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just heard back from the folks at Bullrun. They've confirmed that I've been confirmed (so I'm guessing everyone else has been too) and they told me that payment information should be emailed out today or tomorrow. They've also told me that the event wil be full very soon, so if you haven't already reserved your place you need to do so ASAP.

Matt

The confirmations should all be arriving in your e-mail boxes :)

To those of you who didn't come to Tulsa and hear Carroll Shelby or Bill Neale speak, they told some great stories about past events and they are both very excited about Terlingua 2008! :happy feet:

Terlingua is going to be a blast.

Also, at the Team Shelby Carroll Shelby gathering, Amy Boylan was officially appointed the town of Terlingua's Director of Transportation. :shift:

i haven't received my confirmation confirmation email (the one that confirms my RSVP). :cry:

I got the one that said i was in, pending my TeamShelby member confirmation! :lurk:

Same here, I just re-emailed them and called but no answer at 7:30ish Eastern time which is 4:30ish their time, I thought they were taking calls til 5PM? :banghead:

Same here, I just re-emailed them and called but no answer at 7:30ish Eastern time which is 4:30ish their time, I thought they were taking calls til 5PM? :banghead:

She has been on the phone all day with questions. I will make sure that you are in. Please call her tomorrow after 9am Vegas time if you have questions and to make the payment

She has been on the phone all day with questions. I will make sure that you are in. Please call her tomorrow after 9am Vegas time if you have questions and to make the payment

Please try to call earlier she may be on the other line.

I'd guess by now y'all are in the same boat as I am: received the official confirmation but can't figure out exactly what is my next step: email --- or wait for her to email me.

Ah, well, it's a long time to September. I wonder when they want the money. It's a long time to September.

"Please be advised you have been officially accepted onto the Shelby Bullrun Challenge.

To make your payment of $2,300 please e-mail Samantha@bullrun.com with the preferred e-mail address we should use to process a Paypal payment.

Samantha will e-mail a request to you in the next 7 days requesting further information regarding your entry.

Regards,

Bullrun "

I'd guess by now y'all are in the same boat as I am: received the official confirmation but can't figure out exactly what is my next step: email --- or wait for her to email me.

Ah, well, it's a long time to September. I wonder when they want the money. It's a long time to September.

"Please be advised you have been officially accepted onto the Shelby Bullrun Challenge.

To make your payment of $2,300 please e-mail Samantha@bullrun.com with the preferred e-mail address we should use to process a Paypal payment.

Samantha will e-mail a request to you in the next 7 days requesting further information regarding your entry.

Regards,

Bullrun "

It's my understanding that they were wanting the email address to send the invoice to so that we could make payment through paypal. I replied back with my paypal address which is different from my forums email.

happy%20feet.gifThanks Sharon!

I recieved an email last night confirming that samantha will email a request to me in the next 7 days requesting further info reguarding my entry.

Well I received my confirmation from Samantha, thanks Samantha, that I am in for Terlingua!

I am stoked. I should be bringing a brand new '07 Mustang - less than 100 miles on it Converted to a Terlingua Performance Package. Quantum and Shelby both tell me they believe it will be ready for the event! Black Mustang with the Big Bend plate VORPL.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in Septmeber.

David

I would love to go to Terlingua Tx and participate in the event. But money is tight and the fuel to haul the race car there and put race gas in it, tires,oil and buy a event T Shirt it's just to much. Maybe next time.

Mustang Mike

There are still some spots left for the Terlingua event. It is looking to be the event of the year. We have extended Team Shelby until Friday the 20th. You have until then to sign up.

You can still sign up after that but if there are any spots left it will be opened to Team Shelby members but we will open it up to all after the 20th but it will be at a higher price.

Guys I know that is seems expensive, however when it comes to actually shutting down entire streets and shutting down an airport to run on and working with the local authorities it can become very costly.

I have looked at other Bull Run type events and have seen them go for 5-6 thousand and still not offer as much as this one.

There is a lot of activities and we have booked the entire hotel.

We also have two big parties

So if you break it down to 1150.00 a person including Hotels and Food and Drag Strip and Road Course and Bull Run portion. It really is not that bad.

I know that some have paid over 600 to be a Mid-America and that does not include the food or Hotel.

So we tried to get as much in to this event as possible and keep it in Terlingua.

Sharon,

Will there be any GT500 books left at this event as I have unlucky in finding any to order online? Also, will CS be signing any items at this event?

Also, I assume my member number is 07Shelby#0059. Please confirm.

Thanks,

Jim

07ShelbyCSMXL0059

Sharon,

Will there be any GT500 books left at this event as I have unlucky in finding any to order online? Also, will CS be signing any items at this event?

Also, I assume my member number is 07Shelby#0059. Please confirm.

Thanks,

Jim

07ShelbyCSMXL0059

I do not know if I will have any of the books left.

Carroll will be signing at this event.

Send me your first and last name and I can look up your member number.

sharon

I emailed a registration request in last week on wednesday and I got an email back saying they would contact me in 24-48 hours, and now it is 5 days later! I am going crazy!

Everyone with Bullrun is tied up working on the 2008 Bullrun from Calgary to Phoenix that's going on this week so they won't be sending out any emails until next week when the run is over.

Matt

Read the "Entry Fee" for that Calgary-Phoenix thing? Makes our Terlingua cost seem pretty tame.

Makes me think it's a Luxury Tour or Cruise where the travelers provide their own motorboats. Why didn't I think of that?

Just so everyone is aware, Sharon posted this yesterday:

For those of you that have sent in e-mails to Bull Run everyone has been verified and excepted.

Bull Run will be out of there office until next week. Next week they will be contacting each of you individually to process payment and work out any other details that need to be handled or questions that need to be answered.

So no one will be contacted you this week, but not to worry everyone that has sent an e-mail does have a spot.

We still have some spots available for Team Shelby members, so the deadline has been extended one last time to June 30th. After June 30th we will open up to non-team shelby members at a higher price.

If you are interested in attending this event and have not sent in your e-mail please e-mail info@bullrun.com with your request they will get back to you next week to process payment.

So, you have an extra few days. :happy feet:

Archived