TEAM SHELBY FORUM

EVENT: Terlingua Team Shelby 2008!

Staff

Ok Guys we are going to e-mail out the instructions.

It will be really easy we will be e-mailing out an e-mail address that you must send an e-mail to with your name and member number. This will be the first step.

It will go in order of how Andrew receives the e-mail. Then you will be contacted once you have been confirmed as a Team Shelby member buy Andrew.

To work out payment, so payment will not be due right away.

We will be putting up a phone number some time tomorrow for you guys to field question to Bull Run.

Sharon

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok Guys we are going to e-mail out the instructions.

It will be really easy we will be e-mailing out an e-mail address that you must send an e-mail to with your name and member number. This will be the first step.

It will go in order of how Andrew receives the e-mail. Then you will be contacted once you have been confirmed as a Team Shelby member buy Andrew.

To work out payment, so payment will not be due right away.

We will be putting up a phone number some time tomorrow for you guys to field question to Bull Run.

Sharon

:waiting:

Team Shelby Terlingua 2008

To be a part of this, you must sign up by e-mailing info@bullrun.com, you MUST be a Team Shelby member and quote your exclusive Team Shelby member number to be eligible. Applications will be taken on a first come, first served basis.

E-mail the address above to be put on the list. Then you will be contacted to confirm member and to make payment.

Sharon

Please put in your title Team Shelby Terlingua event application.

Please put in the e-mail your full name the type of car that you are brining and how many people and your Team Shelby number make things a little easier.

Sharon

Please put in the e-mail your full name the type of car that you are brining and how many people and your Team Shelby number make things a little easier.

Sharon

Sharon,

Just sent my email about 2 minutes ago (before I saw your note on including the number of people, but at least I added my car to the email). Do you have any idea when they / you will start working down the list (now, tomorrow, etc.)?

Matt

OK, I clicked on info@bullrun.com and got nothing <_< and clinked on if you want to learn more about this event "click here" and it sent me to another site, where on that site do I email someone...or who?

Send an e-mail to info@Bullrun.com

Put in the title Team Shelby Terlingua Event Application.

Put your member number and your full name and your car and if you are brining a guest.

They will get back to you, but probably not tonight.

Sharon

Sharon

Submitted, thank you Sharon... See you int Terlingua :happy feet: :happy feet: :banvictory::banvictory::shift::woot:

Send an e-mail to info@Bullrun.com

Put in the title Team Shelby Terlingua Event Application.

Put your member number and your full name and your car and if you are brining a guest.

They will get back to you, but probably not tonight.

Sharon

Thanks, I think I did it right, or hope I did. happy%20feet.gif :unsure:

Sharon & other TS members,

Sorry if you think I’m bitching or complaining about what all is included for the price. But when I & others first read the announcement, to me it only highlighted the main key points to the event without any further detailed explanation as to why it was so much more money then the 85th birthday bash and because of that I found it unjustifiable.

Now that we know city/state permits are needed & police assistance is needed for street closures along with an airport that had to be shutdown & many other details yet to come out that drove the cost factor up, it makes it a lot easier to see as to why it’s $2,300 for this event. Had those details been told up front in the announcement; I don’t think so many folks would have been questioning what they were getting for the price & what all was involved especially if they had to miss the birthday bash & didn’t get to see what all was involved. Pictures can only show so much & something’s are better understood in person. Again sorry if it sounded as if I was complaining, but it really was more of a case of sticker shock that made me respond about my upcoming concerns for the Dearborn Event

Yes hopefuly they should be contacting you tomorrow .

Sharon,

I know you are swamped - but help please.

Couple questions :

I joined Team Shelby about two weeks ago - but did not yet receive the paperwork with the unique number - I can forward the email confirming this - any thoughts?

Also, I am local and Live in Terlingua will there be options without hotel or for less than the full amount/number days?

Please advise and thanks.

Quantum Performance tells me my brand new - new car - new Performance Package Terlingua - 07 - will be ready and I really want to bring it to this event!!! It will be their first Terlingua. I am so new I do not even know where to register but will email to the address shown.

Any help especially regarding pricing would be great. Buying the new mustang and then 20K worth of performance package and another couple K to ship it to Quantum has left me somewhat tapped - not whinning just factual - so options please???

Thanks,

David

Sharon,

Bullrun just let me know that I'm in for Terlingua as soon as they confirm my membership! Thanks for all the work you've put in so far to make this event happen (and thanks for all the hard work you'll put in leading up to and during the event).

Matt

Sharon,

Bullrun just let me know that I'm in for Terlingua as soon as they confirm my membership! Thanks for all the work you've put in so far to make this event happen (and thanks for all the hard work you'll put in leading up to and during the event).

Matt

DITTO, JUST WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RSVP SETUP?

DITTO, JUST WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RSVP SETUP?

Hey there Ken, I am gussing TS is partnering with Bull Run and they are taking the lead on getting us all registered. Spreads the work load out. Got my confirmation also, :happy feet: :happy feet:

Frank,

If you can't go and you win the Terlingua Mustang, I'll drive her around the block for you to make sure there aren't any defects before you take delivery ... and by "block" I mean the 350 mile bullrun rally. :shift: I'd hate to see you go home with a car that i haven't given a thorough shake-down to.

Matt

I am appreciative of your most generous offer, Matt. It's always good to have a trustworthy surrogate in cases like this. I'll add your name and your dollars-per-mile bid to the list of offers.

Was that $3.50, or $350.00? One of those will be certain to put you in the running ...

Sharon,

Matt

same here, recieved my reply at 9:56AM according to my email. I wanted to check it all day and just did and finally I can relax a little knowing my email was recieved O.K. :bandance: :bandance: :happy feet: :bandance: :bandance:

Hey Guys sorry it has taken me so long, Tulsa is going great.

The names that have been sent to me have been confirmed. I will wait for the next list to confirm those.

You should all get an e-mail back from Bull Run here is an phone number to call to ask questions.

310 271 4238, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday

It is looking to me a great event.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there.

Sharon

I am appreciative of your most generous offer, Matt. It's always good to have a trustworthy surrogate in cases like this. I'll add your name and your dollars-per-mile bid to the list of offers.

Was that $3.50, or $350.00? One of those will be certain to put you in the running ...

Frank,

The rally is 350 miles long. I care so much about ensuring that you get a quality car that I'm willing to drive the Terlingua Mustang the entire length of the rally for free.

Matt

Frank,

The rally is 350 miles long. I care so much about ensuring that you get a quality car that I'm willing to drive the Terlingua Mustang the entire length of the rally for free.

Matt

Ah, I see; it's a charity run! You'll not pay me, but donate the $3.50 or $350.00 per mile to Mr. Shelby's Children's Foundation! Another generous gesture on your part.

What a nice guy!

PS: Never did see the fabled email ...

Hey Guys sorry it has taken me so long, Tulsa is going great.

The names that have been sent to me have been confirmed. I will wait for the next list to confirm those.

You should all get an e-mail back from Bull Run here is an phone number to call to ask questions.

310 271 4238, 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday

It is looking to me a great event.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there.

Sharon

Sharon, :reading:

So I guess when they said on Friday morning 24-48hrs weekends does not count because 48 hrs puts me waiting to Sunday morning is 48 hrs and the phone# is only good for M-F. So now the next question....M-F 9AM for the phone# what time zone, because if it is Central or Pacific I have to stay home from work to :call: ? :unsure: Glad I did not wait until Monday to email since the deadline for this is on the 17th (tues) and it takes 24-48 hrs to get a reply :waiting: or on weekends more like 3 days! :headscratch: I just don't want to miss out :cry: because of waiting for a reply on a email that I might have sent to the wrong people, :banghead: not knowing for sure is killing me..maybe I am worring too much :unsure:

Can you tell us which names they sent to you to be confirmed? That would ease or not ease my mind.

Has anyone heard anything yet? I received an email from info@bullrun telling me they are going to check my membership but nothing else.

I haven't heard back from them yet, but if I don't heard from them today I'll shot them an email to follow up.

Matt

Archived