TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I'm doing the Terlingua

robertlane

terlingua.jpg

After driving the black Terlingua concept, I've decided to get one! :happy feet: If you're still on the fence, the Terlingua is a really nice package, both in presence and performance. It certainly is a real looker, and does very well on tracks too.

It will actually serve as a semi-daily driver. Not a big garage queen kind of person.

I was originally going to go with a white one, which I think will look great with the flat black stripes. (check out a white GT500 SuperSnake to get an idea), but ran across a nice screaming yellow, so I went with it. It will actually be opposite of the concept, which is black and yellow, but more like the 1967, which is yellow and black.

I have not yet shipped it to Las Vegas, but I am hoping to do so in after the Mid America Meet.

terlingua.jpg

So who gets the K.R????????????

Robert gets the KR at least until :rip: Then I can :shift: drive both on the track. But Until then he can keep the KR because I plan to destroy MY Terlingua on the Track and the KR will only come out for guest apperences. :hysterical::hysterical:

Don't let him lie to you it is my car :slapfight: :slapfight: :happy feet: :happy feet: :hysterical:

WOOHOOO SHARON!!! :happy feet: I happen to be a Terlingua fan. The first time I saw it, I was a little taken back.. but have grown to really love the car and wish I could get one..

Once its built.. Can I have a ride?! :dance:

-Adrienne :)

• 1 month later...
WOOHOOO SHARON!!! :happy feet: I happen to be a Terlingua fan. The first time I saw it, I was a little taken back.. but have grown to really love the car and wish I could get one..

Once its built.. Can I have a ride?! :dance:

-Adrienne :)

'Ride'????

Heck, I was going to ask her for a 'drive'!!!! :shift:

I mean, hey, I got the other one back in one piece, right guys??? :hysterical:

I promise I will 'play nice'. :devil:

Now, about those keys...

;)

Archived