TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lulu (the person, not the car) Out of the Hospital

clark17357

FYI to all. Last week Sgt. Mac (Lulu on the Forum) required another surgery to work on the same issue for which he underwent surgery last October. He is home now and allowing things to mend as they need to mend. Feel free to share your best wishes with him. He has been a source of reliable information about our cars on many, many subjects. Mac does not use the PM function (at least does not to my experience) but you can e-mail him if you wish: SergntMac@aol.com. Mac, hope you are back driving Lulu soon

Jim

Sarge:

The repair parts are in.

The recall is over.

It's time to road test!

(Best wishes and good health).

Kevin

Sarge:

The repair parts are in.

The recall is over.

It's time to road test!

(Best wishes and good health).

Kevin

Get well Mac. Jean and I hope everything is fine. Jean just had some more surgery this past week. Are prayers are with you.

I thank you all for your generous and kind get well wishes, e-mails and telephone calls, with a very special thanks to my good friend Jim Clark (Clark17357). It's times like this that serve to remind me what friendship means and what being in a special club is all about. I am honored, thank you.

I am on the mend and doing better every day, but still require pain medication, though in lower doses and less frequent. I should be back on my feet in another week, see y'all soon.

Y'all be safe.

I should be back on my feet in another week, see y'all soon.

Y'all be safe.

Well, it is obvious that Michael Morris was one of the calls made to Mac. :hysterical:

Be careful, Mac, that Southern way of talking can be infectious. Good to be reading your posts again.

Jim

Well, it is obvious that Michael Morris was one of the calls made to Mac. :hysterical:

Be careful, Mac, that Southern way of talking can be infectious. Good to be reading your posts again.

Jim

True Jim, but let's not call it "infectious". Folks will ask if the rash has gone away!

OTOH, I'm guilty of ending a sentence here with an ", eh?" which has invited e-mails from folks asking me where in Canada am I located...LOL!

Y'all be safe, eh?

Jim

LuLu, I have also noticed the Y'All in many sentences. I just assumed you were from the South side of Chicago? :hysterical:

Mac:

Here's to a speedy recovery. I have enjoyed your technical posts in the past and look forward to them in the future. They have been so good, I have saved them on my desktop. No kiidding. The one about heads vs S/C really helped me look at the correct issues.

GET WELL SOON!

-Tim-

Archived