TEAM SHELBY FORUM

All Ford Nationals, did anyone go?

I went & had a great time!!

We met some great Shelby GT500 owners!!

We got a 1st place with our White w/blue stripes GT 500!! I got to see the GT500 KR, what a beautiful car!! I also got to see a super snake & a great guy from IL who had a GT500 black with the red stripes, that car was SHARP!!! I also met a guy from Upstate NY who had my twin car... I got pictures of all of them together & the twins in all kinds of great pictures...

We stopped by the Shelby booth & said Hi and picked up our poster & of course I purchased lots more great Shelby stuff!!!

I am already excited for next years All Ford Nationals!!!

I went & had a great time!!

We met some great Shelby GT500 owners!!

We got a 1st place with our White w/blue stripes GT 500!! I got to see the GT500 KR, what a beautiful car!! I also got to see a super snake & a great guy from IL who had a GT500 black with the red stripes, that car was SHARP!!! I also met a guy from Upstate NY who had my twin car... I got pictures of all of them together & the twins in all kinds of great pictures...

We stopped by the Shelby booth & said Hi and picked up our poster & of course I purchased lots more great Shelby stuff!!!

I am already excited for next years All Ford Nationals!!!

My wife and I drove up early Saturday morning. Were not able to park the GT500 with the others in the SVTOA area. Kind of miffed about that, as there were not that many GT500s. They made me park in the overflow lot up on the hill. The weather was stiffling to say the least! High 90's and accompanying humidity. Enjoyed seeing all the sights but ended up going home early due to wife's complaining about the heat. Couldn't really blame her. We hadn't planned to show the car, but it would have been nice to park with the rest of the GT500 like I've done in the past with the 03 Cobra. Otherwise, a good show with some beautiful cars to see.

Yep, I drove the 70' Mach up Thurs & stayed Till Sunday and was in the Cobrajet Reunion lot at Gate 1. That was one hot ride home on Sunday...makes me want to put the AC back on the car....almost !!! Chris

Archived