TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Price of 08 Shelby GT Vert

BossBronco

hey guys...we just purchased a new '08 Shelby GT convertible (vista blue with silver stripes). it's been very difficult to find info. on this car. even at edmunds, they only list the GT500. does anyone else have one ? how much did you pay ? we paid 40,500. just wondering if we got a good deal or not.

thanks in advance !!!!!

hey guys...we just purchased a new '08 Shelby GT convertible (vista blue with silver stripes). it's been very difficult to find info. on this car. even at edmunds, they only list the GT500. does anyone else have one ? how much did you pay ? we paid 40,500. just wondering if we got a good deal or not.

thanks in advance !!!!!

Great negotiation! What Shelby car number do you have?

thanks in advance !!!!!

$40,500 for the convertible, you did great!

Welcome and congratulations!

thanks in advance !!!!!

Got a good deal!!! We almost bought the same car, but did not have enough time to go to WA to pick it up! It was 5K more money also. We got one in Walnut Creek.---Jack

thanks in advance !!!!!

I paid $45,148 for my Blue-Auto-Vert which MSRP'd for 50,880 last November. It came in $5700 under MSRP after all the military rebates ($3000) in addition to the reduced military pricing and another $500 rebate for several delays. I did not take delivery until March 08. I have not always fared so well with my vehicle purchases, especially such a collectible car. I was pleased with the opportunity just to get one of these beautiful machines.

Sounds like you got close to 9 or 10K under MSRP. Congratulations and welcome to the team. :shift:

thanks in advance !!!!!

That's a HUGE discount for a car that is still in the "new" model year. You guys don't think this is another "oops we forgot the SAI charges!" do you?

Archived