TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Spy Shots

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!

I was able to grab some "spy shots" for all of you. I hope you all like them. Maybe later if I can, I will try and post some build shots too!!!!

I also wanted to let you know that we will be announcing the mod packages soon too. When they are completely verified and priced, we will post them on the forums and send it out in the news letters too!!!!!!!

With out further ado.................Here You Go!!!!!!!!!!!

P1010330.jpg

P1010317-1.jpg

P1010299.jpg

P1010307.jpg

P1010309.jpg

P1010303.jpg

P1010317.jpg

Just hold on tight guys, these cars will soon be flying out of here!!!!! And I must say, I did have the opportunity to drive one of the FANTASTIC cars and they just SCREAM BAD A$$!!!!!!!!

Bud

seeing all the colors together like that really sets them all off! really makes me wonder why "we" decided to get 2 black ones :( that blue sure is purty :D

IT IS OFFICIAL ( silver is the fastest color ), on the KR anyway.

nice pictures and thank you for posting them, you drove one huh, must be nice.

I also wanted to let you know that we will be announcing the mod packages soon too.

I guess I should have expected mods! Maybe a KR-S/S with over 750HP? That would be the true King! Cool! :-)

seeing all the colors together like that really sets them all off! really makes me wonder why "we" decided to get 2 black ones :( that blue sure is purty :D

Yes, the blue one is "purty", but out of all the colors, I sure do love the black one!!!!!! It just stands right out!!!!! And I am not sure wich color is the fastess one-----yet (I'm thinkng black) LOL

Bud

Yes, the blue one is "purty", but out of all the colors, I sure do love the black one!!!!!! It just stands right out!!!!! And I am not sure wich color is the fastess one-----yet (I'm thinkng black) LOL

Bud

Very nice Bud! Thanks for sharing. What size are the rims and tires? The rims look similar yet different than the SS.

Al

Out of all of them....I like the silver and Blue combo best.

P1010307.jpg

I have to agree with Bud, as the Black looks stunning, they all look great though.

Silver screams KR while the black is simply evil looking. outstanding job on these cars.

....perhaps mine if it is heading to So FL :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

HELPFUL TIPS ON DEATAILING YOUR KR:

I highly recommend using the following on Silver paint the results are unreal.

1) Ultima paint guard plus.- paint prep

2) Danase wet glaze-glaze 2 layers apply thin

3) Zaino Z2 Pro- sealant 2 layers apply thin

4) Zaino Z8 gloss enhancer spray mist

5) Pinnacle sig series II-- wax 2 layers apply thin

6) Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Jett- final sealant 2 layers apply thin

For dark color cars simply swap the 5th step with Pinnacle Souverign wax, the results will simply amaze you and your car will honestly look dripping wet with a gloss that will make you smile unlike ever before.

HELPFUL TIPS ON DEATAILING YOUR KR:

I highly recommend using the following on Silver paint the results are unreal.

1) Ultima paint guard plus.- paint prep

2) Danase wet glaze-glaze 2 layers apply thin

3) Zaino Z2 Pro- sealant 2 layers apply thin

4) Zaino Z8 gloss enhancer spray mist

5) Pinnacle sig series II-- wax 2 layers apply thin

6) Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Jett- final sealant 2 layers apply thin

For dark color cars simply swap the 5th step with Pinnacle Souverign wax, the results will simply amaze you and your car will honestly look dripping wet with a gloss that will make you smile unlike ever before.

oops almost forgot--- WASH CAR WITH ORIG. DAWN BLUE SOAP THIS WILL STRIP ANY PRODUCTS OFF THE PAINT WITHOUT HARM

so Bud how many KR'S are you going to be able to do in a day??

Honestly, I do not know. I am not part of the KR project-----yet. But I am thinking it would probably work like the SGT program did. Once the tech's get into a familair rythem, they will start to fly out of here. It should be a pretty decent and timely build.

Bud

+1 Love the combo. But that Black on Black looks menacing. What is wrong with me..............Black cars. It's a full time job! :hysterical:

Agreed !! but I've done it again... :hysterical3: mine will be black!

Hi ALL!!!!!!!!

I was able to grab some "spy shots" for all of you. I hope you all like them. Maybe later if I can, I will try and post some build shots too!!!!

Bud

Bud, any photos of a Grabber Orange?

Archived